New RRM Carbon Fiber Goodies!!!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by SeRious08, Jun 3, 2009.

1. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

very nice... how much?

2. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

3. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

i love give me a price i got 4 rockford speakers with tweeters comeing in soon and yall be doing diffrent size tweet holes or one size

4. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Most tweeters are a traditional size of 7/8" or 1". These will hold either ones.

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

You guys need to start a group buy! i am down! actually i am replacing my audio speakers this saturday.. including a small 600w amp and memphis 6.5 speakers and tweeters, i think this will look awesome.. Congrats serious!

BTW the tweeters i am getting are huston akoustiks (sp?)

6. Redline1

i got alpine type rs in the front i want them to show so maybe i will get them on a group but if you want

7. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i dont liked them i see gaps that i just dont like and as much as i like CF i just dont think it matches with the other colours in the car. but i will buy someones used Pods with the tweeters from someone who upgrades to these

8. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

when will it be for sale? i got money on the side for them

9. Redline1

im looking to upgrade mine cause my car is just black and carbon fiber so yea

10. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

The gaps a re extremely minor and the pics don't do it justice. And the pods are NOT the only real carbon fiber piece in the interior.

I think Rob is making these as a call if you want them type of item, so if you are serious about them call and talk to either Rob or Brian.

11. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i guess id have to see them in person