Names Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 1slowlance, Dec 8, 2009.

1. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

Gene Smith, Killerdragonoz comes from my Xbox 360 gametag.

2. ThriceAsNice

ThriceAsNice Well-Known Member

Im alex. Username comes from the band thrice, but also thriceasnice, which gives me a one up on everyone. Not twice as nice, but thrice as nice haha.

3. leeminho86

leeminho86 Well-Known Member

I'm Matt, and Min Ho Lee is my Korean name, I was born in 1986 :D

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

So many users but only this small amount of names. Lets get this back up. Plus I stay in VA so anyone wanna meet up for anything just pm me.

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'll meet up with ya. Lol.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Pick me up on the way, Lance...lol

7. Jogenmaru

I will meet ya'll halfway. Lets go! lol

8. jester

jester Well-Known Member

my name is chris and I used Jester cause im not afraid to run around and act a fool just for the hell of it

9. FAC3L3SS

FAC3L3SS Well-Known Member

My name's Adam. I got the nickname "faceless" in high school because my Neon and Civic were always missing front ends (front end swaps, repaint, wrecks lol) so people started to know me by my faceless cars. I've also got plenty of tattoos, but I wont do my hands, neck, or face (work and professional reasons, of course) so my dad jokes around about keeping my face. I just tossed "3's" in there to be, you know, l337.

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Names alex... i run the show JDMhammer is a mix of an old username scottishhammer and the fact i am Japanese lol

11. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

My name is David and I drive a Lancer ES...lol. Pretty simple.

12. 03ozlancer

03ozlancer Well-Known Member

Hi my names Nick Morrison and im addicted to s....... nevermind lol the username is the reason im on here, my new car

13. Jogenmaru

Wassup Nick!

14. 03ozlancer

03ozlancer Well-Known Member

school and now to work blah, but hey bright side im getting income for the car now instead of sittin at home and waxin it every chance i get lol

15. Chains

Chains Well-Known Member

Name's Aron. Most people just call me Miles (last name.) I drive an 02 OZ all stock for now except deck, speakers, subs and amp.

16. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

I'm William and names Fuz1On because it's the handle I use. LOL used to be H@z4rD (harard). Fuz1On just looked nice when looking for a new handle.

17. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

My name is SlickDevil (Justin) i drive a 2010 honda civic si. i actully got my name from an ex girlfriend called me slick and i was like nah im not im more of an a** then slick about things lol. then she was like ur a slickdevil haha. that night i made that my handle because it just kinda flowed with me haha

18. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Real name's Matt, and Helix has been my username/nickname for as long as I can remember. It came to be way back in my Medal of Honor gaming days.

19. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

bahaha yeah so did mine i kinda stole my name but not on purpose. jenna called me a slickdevil and i was like i kno who that guy is and i was like this is crazy that must be my new name haha