My Car and it's things....

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Evolve, Nov 25, 2007.

1. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Evolve, please answer my question about he universal muffler.

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

what i meant by proto-type was that i got "hooked up". This is the whole exhaust not a universal muffler
    2062934483_91b4adccb3_m.jpg
    The car on the left got it's stock exhaust system back and i got the Injen one put on. I know someone :twisted: The owner of this car shall i say...doesn't deserve it as much as i do. lol 8)

3. JDM FLOW

Alright, thanks for the information. I'll be getting the Injen Universal muffler with the carbon fiber.

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

They injen exhaust. Is it the Super SES?

5. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i want an injen exhaust. get one evolve haha

6. JDM FLOW

Kink, on my new thread, I'll be getting that one. Look at it.

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Super Stainless-Exhaust-System. Yup.

Im actually really interested to hear and see Kru's. His system should look like mine. or at least something like it.

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I think Kink meant an actual 'system' you're just getting a piece of the 'system' 8)

9. JDM FLOW

Along with the piping though. Alright.

10. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

yippie!!! I'm excited as a boy getting his first N64 for xmas... lol :D

I just came back from one of the auto shops here and they made an offer that I couldn't refuse. They wanted to use my car to test the new injen exhaust system. And the only thing I would have to do is slap on there company logo onto my car. and one of there mechanics worked with my dad.

:D :D

11. JDM FLOW

Nice Spiderman. Let us know when it will come out and etc and keep us updated.

12. bras_33

Actually your system looks like his, lol :twisted: . Yours may sound better bcuz of the 5speed (FTFW). Matted with your sri, it may sound real WICKED!!! I know KRU's does.

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

hey man good for you. congrats.

i absolutely hate stickers on my car indicating sponsorship. I like doing things on my own. That's just me though.

Honestly, the exhaust is super sweet and i don't think you'll mind having a big injen sticker across your car when you have sucha nice performing system like this one is.

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Actually your system looks like his, lol :twisted: . Yours may sound better bcuz of the 5speed (FTFW). Matted with your sri, it may sound real WICKED!!! I know KRU's does.[/quote:37naeo41]

awwww i gotta hear it. and yes 5 speed for teh winnnnnnn

15. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea i meant the whole thing haha

everyone saying kink is getting me kinky

:pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright:

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol. I'll just call you Kinx then :D

and i freakin love love love this exhaust. you guys just don't know how restrictive our exhaust system is. REALLY REALLY restrictive.

the car has pep to it. when the products start flying off the assembly line i'd be looking into getting an exhaust system.

wether it's HKS, Greddy, Injen, or Megan....i'd say GET IT FELLAS :twisted: :twisted: 8) :twisted: :twisted:

17. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

lookin good.

VID CLIP PLEASE :p

18. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

<><><><><><Bump<><><><><><

2100905461_ffd3f6ce65.jpg

2100904047_b85c70583c.jpg

2101681496_1a6a524536.jpg

2100864541_279ab94158.jpg

19. bras_33

Very nice, I like...you couldnt wait for a brotha to help out huh, aight, aight...Looks real good, pretty easy install huh

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

you said so yourself that finding a place to install and "make time" might take awhile :D

so i just went ahead and had my buddy help me out that used to own the GTS he had. Didn't need to remove the front bumper either. Just removed the drivers' side wheel-well. Bolted it down to secure the filter and done.

yours is 'on order' right? you'll like it. Im happy with the power.

8)