Is the Lancer a "Chick" Car

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Coop, Jul 2, 2007.

1. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

my friend has a miata and that lil thing is bad ass. he drove it through my old schools hall ways there so small.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

lol, did that a few times...we even put her facing oncomiming traffic when it was parked on the street!!!!!! Good times.

3. LancerGTS

lol i love his lil car it has cherry bomb headers. god damn it sounds like a BEAST

4. bras_33

also a homie of mine got served from a 302c.i. miata, scratched all the way to third!!!

5. LancerGTS

6. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

Imo right now the car that i think is really a chicks car is a TC i dunno why but it just looks like it to me i know.. every single girl i know drives one :lol:

7. LancerGTS

ive seen some mean tC's my friend Aaron has one with lambi doors its cherry red SO HOT

8. RebeLJesse

RebeLJesse Member

i think any car can be a chick car depends on the color, like me and my gf went to mitsu to look at the 08 lancer and while i was drooling on the black gts she called me and ask if i like the baby blue lancer ( not sure if it was baby blue its some kind of light blue) i said hell no that sh1t is ugly(meaning girl car or girly color) im getting the black one the manly color lol.

9. LancerGTS

10. bras_33

"Always bet on black"

yeah boyeeee

11. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

lolz nice beside gurls are scared of monsters so what makes you think they can drive one??

12. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

ok. this is comming from a girl... i dont think the 08 is a chick car.!!! well i really dont do the girly thing ether.. but im more in to horse power! but i really cant say anything my fist car.. well truck was a 5 speed. only gril that drove a truck that was also a 5 speed... guys thought that was hott.. sorry mostly redneck here.. lol

13. bras_33

A lady after my own heart!!!!

2 of the best words that comes from a girl!!! Well there is more but those will do for now.

Horsepower + Truck & a 5speed = :love4:

08 Lancer + Horsepower + Truck & a 5speed = future ex-wife

LOL

14. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

well i dont have the 08 yet im hoping to have one i have an 06 es.. its not bad.. but i want faster.. lol

15. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

^and child support for 3 bad a$$ kids and one of them not yours.......damnnnnnnnnnn :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

16. bras_33

^you mean 3 are not mine and paying for child support, lol

At least its not a HONDUH!! Have you put pics up yet? please do so.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

/\
    l l
    l l Lady killer. LOL!

18. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

19. bras_33

LOL, nope I just know what I likes!!!!