Involved in an Accident! (UPDATE!)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by nanonyc, Aug 2, 2008.

1. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

now the insurance for the other guy says that since it was not a car accident they wont pay until they get the police report.... my shop told them that their insured hit the pole that landed on my car... therefore they are liable for the damage... they want to wait until the report is on hand... which wont be in till friday.... and then I have to wait until they send someone to check the damages.... and take pictures.... then lets see....

2. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Lol, it's gravity and the poles fault right? Friggin' ridiculous.

3. nanonyc

but what is really weird is that the report that the police is going to give the other guy to send it to his insurance is an exact copy of the one am getting.... never the less they want the one I get.... but am not giving original... I make a copy and send it by fax... one more word of buts... and am hiring a lawyer... plus they have to pay all my expenses and repair... its gonna cost them more... I hit them were it hurts the most... their pockets....

4. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

In case any of you decide to order from Accolade, I just found this out;

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Busin ... 015236&sm=

5. nanonyc

gee ... thaks... its good to now...

6. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

This company is actually located in Sri-Lanka. wow.... are u shitting me?? lol

7. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

wow...good thing this was posted...a real shit for a company

8. nanonyc

any update on this hood? did it shipped or delivered?

9. nanonyc

good news... I just bought the hood from DirectorSe7en evo. I will keep all of you updated...

10. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice, I want one but in white :(

11. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Awesome! Tell us how it fits@

12. nanonyc

I will let you know right away how it fits... "hope" LOL... so you can get your hands on one....

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Alright, no problem.

14. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Nah I am more curious if our body design is the same and than the fenders are the only thing thats dif. So than I know headlights and such will fit with no issue =)

Because than basiclly the evox is just a lancer with a widebodykit and the frame is the same :)

15. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Dude that really sucks. Im glad your okay but i am sorry for your car. But that accolade evo hood is pretty sweet lookin, i hope you get it man.

16. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

The previous Evos were wide body lancers when it comes to exteriors why would you think the X is any different? Headlights will fit, as the 09 Lancer Touring package is using the projectors from Evos. The hood Nano ordered should fit as well, we will find out shortly :D

17. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

everything is the same, hood will fit with no issues i think its rrm who tried it already and headlight is the same also

18. nanonyc

think that is where I heard i did... hopefully we will find out... sooner or later someone had to do it.... je je :D