GT 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 1slowlance, Dec 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ Agreed. Question. How are ya'll taking roll pictures? I can't figure out how to take pictures while I'm racing?

2. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

only if i could afford a really nice camera that has the same capability as taking a shot like this ;)

during a replay, you have to press pause, there should be a "photo mode" button next to the exit button. if you want that rolling shot effect, set your shutter speed somewhere between 1/500 and 1/1

3. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

You take them in photo mode while watching the replay.

4. 1slowlance

Ah, didn't know you had to go into the replay option thingy. Thanks.

5. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Yeah no prob, there are some crazy settings in photo mode haven't had a chance to get to in depth with it. I would upload some of the pics but I can't figure out how to get my PS3 online(havn't tried in almost a year to go online with it...worked last time).

6. 1slowlance

You can just transfer your pictures to the xmb folder on your ps3's photos slot thingy, and put em on a flash drive and put them on your computer. That's what I do.

7. 1slowlance

There's a little static that you can see on the M5 pictures coming over the top of the roof, I think it's because of the darkness and the light in the background.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. 1slowlance

Got to play for the first time in a while today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 1slowlance

10. 1slowlance

11. 1slowlance

Long time since anyone posted here. I'm still taking pictures. Lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. JDMFanatik

lol, i too just took some new pics of my cars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. 1slowlance

Lol at the rally 240.

14. 1slowlance

15. JDMFanatik

the bugatti is my money maker. always use it to get quick money lol

16. 1slowlance

I think mine's making close to 1200 horses. Maxed it all the way out. I use a McLaren F1 Gamestop gave me when I bought the game as mine. I do the British Lightweight race in Professional Series. Gives about 27k a race and takes about 7 1/2 minutes. Any other short races with quick money?

17. JDMFanatik

i do the european league (something like that) in the extreme series. gives 82K in 5+ minutes. i dont know if youre up there yet lol. but since youre at least in the professional series, do the turbo challenge. should give you 32K (i think), in 3.5 minutes with the bugatti.

18. 1slowlance

I'm up to Endurance Series, I guess I never noticed it. I'll have to check it out.

19. JDMFanatik

hmm, i forgot how the list goes. but the turbo challenge is in the second last series and the european league is in the very top one. correct me if im wrong lol

edit:
    nevermind, the turbo challenge (level 17) is in the expert series while the european championship (level 22) is in the extreme series.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011