Greddy Ti-C Exhaust Pics and Video

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Subawho, Dec 11, 2007.

1. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

Thanks ektor!!

:lol:

I just wanted to see this

[​IMG]

on that diagram it shows the full catback

and on this one from advancedspeed

[​IMG]

i guess the one from speedcorps is just a manufacturer picture not how it really comes, huh?

2. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

yes.. thats just the picture that greddy posted... i dont know why....

the actual exhaust is only axleback

3. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

we have several pics of the product installed and also a video for a sound clip. The tiny pic in the top right is the official one from the manufacturer just so people know it is actually from Greddy and not from a crappy muffler shop.
    Sorry if that small top right pic isn't an actual representation, if it means that much to you i can remove it.

However I usually put my efforts into talking directly to customers and keeping them informed about products, not just snapping a pic and putting it on our website

4. delphium_

I appreciate that but its not a problem at all, just didn't know what was included with purchase thats all.

Thanks anyway crypto.

I'll be sure to send you an email or PM if i decide to order from your site

5. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

we try to make the description as detailed as possible. And also we work our very best to keep our prices competitive. So if you find the exhaust cheaper elsewhere please email me a link and i will do my best to beat the price
    david@speedcorps.com

6. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

Do you have any of these in stock right now?

7. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

8. grizbone

ok thank you

9. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

no problem. if you got anymore questions you can call or email me any time

10. grizbone

Sounds good, ill check back with you first thing in the morning, waiting on my tax check to clear and then its parts ordering time. So if i can get in on one of these greddys that would be good. Any ETA on when the shipment will be out?

11. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

sometime in the next couple of weeks. However the Injen header back exhaust will also be available for pre-order shortly, so that may be something worth getting instead 8)

12. delphium_

I was talking to a guy on another thread and he said he's been waiting for his Greddy for over a month.

Do you know how many people you have on backorder at the moment?
    What if you run out of exausts and i gotta wait on backorder til the next shipment?

sounds like a hassle :roll:

13. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

Several people have cancelled their orders and are waiting for the Injen instead. So that is a whole bunch that will be coming in that don't have names on them. So if you put an order in soon, you should be able to get one of the ones coming in.

I will check into it in the morning and find out exact details for ya. 8)