For the Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Jogenmaru, Mar 26, 2010.

1. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

Thats because you need a turtle beach to play Xbox. I just bought x41s. #jizzinmypants

Sent from the Sickest Thunderbolt EVER

2. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I don't understand all the hate for ODST. I'll agree it may not have been worth the full $60, but it was still a well made game with a great story and stunning visuals.

3. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

the problem was that it came with no version of its own multiplayer and stuff.
    it was prob a good story line i never finished it but i will say that halo is known for it great online.
    so most people thats all they wanna see.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

There are very few games that are worth $60. Halo and call of duty are not among those worthy of the price tag. And for them to remake halo 1 and put that price tag on it is a slap in the face to a gamer. If it was 40 I may consider buying it. Most shooters are not worth it because online is meh and single player is only 4-7 hours long. Hell, a lot of rpgs coming out aren't worth it. For example fallout new vegas or final fantasy 13.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

The Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition will retail for $40.

As for Halo and Call of Duty not being worthy of the price tag, I'd disagree. Halo has consistently been of high quality and decent length, with better than average multiplayer and fantastic single player. Save ODST, which is more of an expansion in size -- however, not counting the lack of multiplayer, it meets all the other qualities of Halo.

The Call of Duty franchise has recently gained an engaging story of pretty decent length and you can't deny that it's multiplayer has always been very solid and fun to play, even if it doesn't really change that much across games. And their zombies mode has become incredibly successful.

You know what's really bullshit? Making us pay like $15 for 4 or 5 new maps every now and then. At least Battlefield makes them free. DICE knows what's up.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Only game I bought multiplayer maps for was cod4 and mw2. Every other game I don't play enough or don't want to.

7. slickdevil08

yeah i was thinkin the same thing lol

8. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Yeah, screw everybody else, DICE is the shit.

I <3 BF3

9. Jogenmaru

And that is why call of duty is not worth the $60 you pay. Because it is only played for the multiplayer and you have to pay $15 for a few maps instead of more content or even mw2 and mw1 could all be on the same discs for crying out loud. They were good story lines but seriously, it was 5 hours long for each of them and ppl only play multiplayer after those 5 hours. that is not worth my money or time truthfully especially since most of the online play is garbage for that particular game. its too arcade and the maps are hella small.

i agree battlefield is good when it comes to online content for maps and such and its really good for physics but seriously...why the fuck cant I crouch. Good thing battlefield 3 will remedy that. If i pay $60 for a game I better get atleast 12 hours outta my story line and have good online play. Black ops was not worth $60 and still isnt to me. Its worth maybe $30.

I think online gaming has ruined most fps' for me since tthe companies focus mostly on multiplayer now.

10. slickdevil08

yeah it better be good or ill cut myself lol.

j/k btw.

but dice does cut corners like all the other companys do lol

11. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Everybody does it.

Even Honda. :O

12. Jogenmaru

this is true but i want good games and not dulled corners in a game. If imma pay your retail price you make a game worth my days work to buy the damn thing.

oh I also sent you an invite on psn

13. slickdevil08

honda has a video game company? and explain ur logic of honda cutting corners?

14. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

No, I was implying that they cut corners in making cars. But there's no logic behind it, I was just trolling.

15. slickdevil08

sweet i am at work till 12 so i will not be able to accept till then but when i get home i will accept it

16. slickdevil08

well since you can admit it

keep_on_trollin.jpg

17. ninjay

ninjay Active Member

Anyone playing the uncharted beta? I don't think it's much different than the uncharted 2 multiplayer... But it is still fun.

18. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I considered getting it, but I'm only really interested in Uncharted 3's single player. I saw a friend play the beta though, and it did look about the same as Uncharted 2.

19. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

I never got into multiplayer on Uncharted. I played it three times and was done with it. Not many multiplayer games interest me. I love the single player story though!! Can't wait for 3

20. slickdevil08

i the opposite if theres no multiplayer then its crap .

a good co-op game tho is fear 3 lol me and helix had many omg's and holy shit's lol