For the Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Jogenmaru, Mar 26, 2010.

1. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

Lol. I was in college when mine went, and my roommate had the same gen Xbox, but he had had his rrod and been fixed lol

Sent from the Sickest Thunderbolt EVER

2. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

i was just starting high school hahaha B)

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I've got MW2 for 360 for the time being if anyone wants to play.

5. 03 ES GUY

Please tell me you knew that was me playing with you last night lol

Sent from the Sickest Thunderbolt EVER

6. 1slowlance

Yes. Lol. I don't have a mic or anything for 360. I'm borrowing mw2 from a friend of mine for 360, I usually play cod games on ps3.

7. 1slowlance

Oh man. Rant time. I love how people always complain about how xbox live is so much better than the playstation network because it's free and xbl has better reliability. Well, I've been playing mw2 a lot today on xbl, and I've never experienced so much lag before on online gaming. It seems like almost every match there will be someone who times out, or has a horrible connection so we all lag and such, or it'll skip a few frames. I know it's not my connection because my ps3 never has this problem. That is all.

8. 03 ES GUY

Your wrong entirely here. Its only MW2. Play Black ops. Its alot more stable there. Infinity Ward has been working non stop on their multiplayer

9. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

but black ops sucks gameplay wise compared to mw2. and this is the truth

10. 1slowlance

It's true. Since I picked up mw2 again, I realized how much I actually miss it. Sad to say, but..... :/ It's a much better online experience to me than black ops is, I can't really explain why.

11. 03 ES GUY

I actually had an arguement with a good friend of mine that usually plays Black Ops last night, we were "quick scoping" on hardcore setting on rust and he couldn't get me for anything. He kept blaming it on the game. Then we switched to smgs. I hip fire with a ump, and he couldn't touch me. anyway, my point is, MW2 was a better developed game than black ops. Just the game content is bitch to deal with

12. 1slowlance

I already have a reservation for mw3. I know people are saying it's just mw2 again, but as long as it's close to the same type of gameplay and content as 2, then it should be a good game. On and offline.

13. 03 ES GUY

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT. 3 is just just revised version of the content as 2. with a continuation of storyline.

14. 1slowlance

Watched the trailer for it, and the graphics are probably a little better, but still have the same mw2 look to them. But, like I said, as long as it's close to 2 it should be a major hit. Pretty sure it'll give BC3 a run for its money. I mean, come on, it IS a cod game.

15. ninjay

ninjay Active Member

Sup guys. I mostly play fighting games, so add me if you want. I'm on PSN mostly because I dont want to pay for Xbox Live yet.

PSNid: ninjay

SSFIVAE, MvC3, MK

Xbox GT: NinjaySRK

SSFIVAE, MvC3, MK

I will be playing Skullgirls, SFxT, SF3sOE and KOFXIII when they come out too.

16. Jogenmaru

Not a streetfighter guy anymore. I only play super sf 2 hd remix of that series. Waiting on tekkenxstreet fighter but imma hold judgement on that one. Gonna send you an invite on psn in a few. Im out of town so I have a hotel wifi connection and it suuuuucks. Oh and mvc3 is complete trash. Gave it up after 3 days of sentinel trash. Heard he got a life patch and saw the damage he did was the same and said...its still garbage. Mk9 is a good fighter. And looking at soul calibur 5 but was told they had ultras.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

17. ninjay

ninjay Active Member

Yea MvC3 is a different animal from MvC2. Sentinel is easy. There are so many characters that can beat him. He isnt that different from his MvC2 version, so he is always broken and has one of the best assists in the game. SF4 is good, It does a lot of things right and feels like ST. MK is a good fighter, but it feels very limited... especially with the "dial a combo" feature. SC5 will have ultras, and I think that the new "comeback features" like Xfactor, Ultras, Rage Mode are making the games cheap... but they do help people who are starting out get into the game easier.

I am really looking forward to SFxT and Third Strike OE. SFxT doesnt have Ultras and you have to rely on the tag system to dish out heavy damage. I love Third Strike and I am happy they left the game arcade perfect.

18. 1slowlance

I'm sick of hearing about all these characters being BROKEN!!!!

19. Jogenmaru

Just sentinel. Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

20. 1slowlance

So, should I get mw3 for 360 or ps3? How many of ya'll will be playing it on either? The guy I used to play cod games with on ps3 kind of disappeared, so now I have no one to play cod with on ps3 anymore.