For the Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Jogenmaru, Mar 26, 2010.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

You guys and your 360 playing selves.

2. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

Well if PSN wasn't down as often as it is, I might buy a ps3 and make it worth my while :D

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Thats stupid. The psn was only down once. For a month yes...but only once. And the hacking only took place during the server transers which is when everything is statistically weakest. Even you or I can hack into it if we were pointed in the right direction. (implying that it was an inside job)

but I have portal 2 on ps3. Im most likely going to get dead island on ps3 and later on pc and 360.

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Truth hurts haha

5. 1slowlance

Or you can be a baller and buy both.

6. Jogenmaru

I was gonna buy all 3 of them until I realized how much id be spending on 3 games id only play actively on one system. Ps3

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

7. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I true gamer has all systems.

Except for the Wii, that shit sucks.

8. Jogenmaru

I had the wii. I gave that shit to my mom. I have them all. Ever since the NES system. I dont have those rare things like the commodor 64 or anything like that. Just the mainstream consoles.

9. 1slowlance

I've got an NES and a 64. Really the only "old school" consoles I have.

10. 03 ES GUY

Theres honestly not that much to ps3 that is "balls deep" in connecting with friends. Ive used it before and in my opinion, the free service is nice, but I like having first exclusives to dlc's and having espn, netflix, hulu plus, zune, etc.... Sony may have the blu ray advantage, but xbox doesn't need blu ray to play movies in HD. If Xbox and Google added chrome to Xbox Live, Sonys bragging rights to Internet browsing on console would diminish drastically. If anyone even has the thought of hardware comparisons, don't bother. Because both systems have the SAME flaws with the SAME fixes. Its just that video game technology hasn't advanced in the form of durability yet.

11. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

Belgaram -
    Forza 3
    Dirt 2
    Dirt 3
    Halo
    NFS Undercover, Pro Street, Shift
    Madden
    UFC 2010
    Fable 3
    Midnightclub LA

12. 1slowlance

03 ES GUY said it perfectly. I mean they're really almost identical. I don't mind waiting for dlc's and there aren't too many console exclusive games anymore. The internet browser bragging rights Sony has isn't that great, it'd be much easier to open up a laptop than to try and navigate through websites on that thing. It's a nice perk, but wasn't a selling point for me. I got the ps3 mainly for free online play and to me it looks better. Also because I had 2 360s that both red ringed on me, so yeah.... But, now that I have both consoles again, I really enjoy both of them. I like playing Forza on 360 rather than gt5 on ps3. Something about the way the controller feels in my hands for racing games, but like cod and most other games with the ps3 controller more. It's really just all personal preference.

13. 03 ES GUY

Thanks hunk haha

Sent from the Sickest Thunderbolt EVER

14. Jogenmaru

Um ps3 has hulu plus, netflix, vudu movies, and mlb tv. As far as same system specs wise. Yes. As far as reliability I don't know just yet. I've gone through 2 used 60gbs ps3s and 1 xbox. But the new ps3 is still going strong. I can't really add the 2 used ps3s into the equation or the first 360 cuz they were all used. I have a new ps3 slim and a new xbox 360 call of duty modern warfare 2 elite model and both are still going strong. So to me they are even.

360 has halo, gears of war,
    Ps3 has metal gear solid, uncharted, god of war

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

15. 1slowlance

Neither of those games for 360 interest me. Lol. MGS, Uncharted, and God of War all interest me. One of my 360s was used and one was new. Both broke. I've had the same used 20 gb ps3 that I put a 250 gb hd in and its still working. The new 360 I got is working, and is supposed to not be able to rrod. Doubt it.

16. Jogenmaru

It red dots. I have a video on my facebook of one doing that. its was funny as hell to see.

17. 1slowlance

My friend works at Best Buy and a while back the test 360 for people to play red ringed. Lolololol.

18. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

lol i was glad my xbox 360 red ringed when it first did got a free new one and a free 5 year warrenty lol

19. 03 ES GUY

I had the first gen elite and it red ringed after 6 years of aggressive gaming and Xbox gave me ANOTHER ELITE. Took two weeks to send and get it back

Sent from the Sickest Thunderbolt EVER

20. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

yeah had that same issue when i was getting mine serviced as well.
    but luckly my friend had an xbox and i pretty much just recovered my gametag on his xbox and played with him lol