Favorite Family Guy Moment!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by HiPowerMtrsprts, Mar 9, 2010.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ Lol. I've always liked that one.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

When Peter is blind and saves Hoarus from the Clam and he's being interviewed and he's like "That freakin place was on fire!?" and walks off

Same episode, God sets the girl on fire and yells "JESUS CHRIST!!" (Jesus appears) "Get the Escalade, we're outta here!"

Rides a 10 speed Everywhere Guy is funny.... and it's a great way to stay in shape!

Stewie playing Simon and makes up the song to beat it "I Like teas and cakes for tea and cake time!"

Anything Bruce is funny to me *The gay guy*

When Peter and Quagmire do the "Safety Dance"

Stewie playing the guitar and singing about leavin the house in the stormy weather... then switches the tempo to Brians a Douchebag

When Brian and Lois break up and Stewies listening in making comments like "Ohh bitch, you got jacked bitch!" in the background

Well.... there's not many episodes I DONT like so I could probably spend hours here saying what's funny.

3. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

[youtube:8pecykqb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td68Fwh_fIg[/youtube:8pecykqb]

^_^

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Yes, whoops haha!

5. jesse33

jesse33 New Member

Oh i am a big fan of family guy.I love to see.The videos are so funny.Thanks for sharing them.