Fast & Furious 4 release date moved up

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by slipshft, Dec 11, 2008.

1. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

mine fucking broke. my gf scratched it when she put it IN my radio and somehow got it stuck behind the radio.

they are both good to. see on the Galant forums, no one really likes new rap. thats why i said it the way i do.

shit its all i listen to my mom was worried at first, not because its rap just because of when Eminem first started all the shit kids were doing because of what he was saying, she always said i could listen to it IF i dont act on it. :lol:

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

That's because you have a bunch of OG's on GF... fuck Lil Wayne!!!!!!!!!!

3. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

the OG's paved the way for the new school. and i personal grew up with the new school not to disrespect the old.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    we are getting off topic though. this is about fast and furious 4. i like 1 and 2 really like the skyline in 2. 3 had nice car in it but didn't go with the other two. on the flip side i think paul walker is really bad actor. it just look fake when he is in the movie. but that's just me. 4 looks pretty good can't reaaly tell a hole lot from the trailers

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

lil wayne annoys me. Kanye had a couple good songs here and there but his ego pisses me off.

I listen to Jadakiss, TI, Young Jeezy, Luda, LL, Timbaland stuff, well... a whole bunch of people old and new. As long as its got a good beat and its not over repetitive I'm good with it.

P.S Paul Walker is HOT.

5. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

X2 about the music, and my gf would agree with your P.W. comment.