EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

How many days left? :drunken: :drunken:

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

17 ? or 16 ?

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

15!!!!!!!!!!

4. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Thats right guys, its going down real soon. get your shorts ready.

5. RALLIART

man i cant wait!

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Y'all have fun :) I'll be in Vegas instead where's its probably way hotter...haha.

7. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Well I hope everyone that sign up 4 this shows up! :drunken: :drunken:

8. 08LancerAnt

08LancerAnt Well-Known Member

Hey guys this sucks and I really hate to do this but due to some financial reasons I will not be attending.........please take me off the list! I hope everyone has a good time and take alot of pictures!!

9. RALLIART

boooooooooooooooooooooooo

10. RALLIART

repost for FL guys
    To all the guys and gals coming up from florida and who are meeting me and david. Please read,, save this info.. FLOW ( chris ) has them as well..

1. Now as soon as you cross I 26 you will be around 2 hours from our meeting point. depending on your speed ------ please look at the map of SC to see where i26 is and where Dillion SC is

2. We will meet on I 95 EXIT 193 In city Dillion south carolina. ( this means that you will actually exit the interstate onto the gas staions or whatever is there ) Now sure if there will be breakfast places. we might just have to eat something at the gas stations.. ( bring a cooler with sandwiches and drinks..)
    3. Call me when you see that the exit 193 is about 10 exits away! ( chris has my number )
    4. We will rest for close to 2 hours or depending how you guys feel!
    5. we will gas up no matter if you only used quarter of a tank.
    6. We will eat while we rest
    7. hit the road..

******* i will be awaiting chris's phone call just as soon as you guys cross I26

Chris please plan this trip wisely meaning try not to show up at I26 cross at 2am.. try crossing I26 around 4am since you gonna drive at night

any problems delays, please call!!!

Please reply and tell me if you understand all these points.

11. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

zero meet up in nyc and drive down?

12. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

hey yall i got a shop my uncle owns 5 min away from there that will do installs of parts for cheap i think for the pully 5$ to install and crazy shit like that idk talking to hem still anyone interested

13. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

good time for y'all to get some work done

14. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Jake, thanks for the reminder. I will notepad this down. Jake, I will also call you the night of when were leaving as-well...

1. Call you the night of were leaving
    2. Call you when we see the 193 exit

Got it.

15. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Anybody up north wanna meet up on the way down? I'm in PA...

16. BlueDevilLancer

GOOD NEWS I am able to go! Only problem is I need a room for 2. Any spots open or are there two people who need a room?

17. RALLIART

i will call up there to the hotel again and i will see if i can still may be get a employee rate. But its a thin chance.. i have 5 ppl in my room arleady. Unless we dont plan to sleep any you cn crash in the tub... sorry the floor has been taken!! hahahah i kno wi am getting a rollaway i may be able to get a seond one in depending if they charge me.. remmeber fellas this is my emplyee discount so my job is on the line, no smoking or being loud in the hotel room!

18. RALLIART

yep yep...

hahah cant wait!!

19. BlueDevilLancer

Hey Jake, the guy thats coming down with me works for Hilton and is getting us a regular room for like $50 a night so im good on a room just looking to see if anyone else needs a place to crash. The Hilton hotel is actually about 2 minutes up the road from the meeting place at the mall and less than 10 minutes from where you guys will be staying.

20. RALLIART

yeah we all will be in the area, which is good!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.