EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

LOL briefly, she says I can drop her off at the hotel so she can drink in the room alone without her kids bugging her haha and I can go to the car thing :p

2. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Hey I may bring a bottle of Firefly Sweet Tea vodka for you'all canuks to try!!.... :drunken: :drunken:

3. LuvMyLancer

Never heard of it but okay lol

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

i love it.. aaahhh david cant wait... and anthony still may come ugh that guy is killing me

5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Anthony is still undecided?

6. LuvMyLancer

Yeah he's trying to work things out, he just doesn't know about taking time off work yet.

He really wants to go.

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Just checking that everyone that's on the list is attending right?

8. RALLIART

9. JDM FLOW

Well duh Jake, you got to unless I don't have a room LOL...

I haven't been on due to sorting everything with my evo x hood and that I've been looking for apartments with my bro for the pass week.

10. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

I'am, and Luv tell your mom that a 40 year old is part of the crew heading to Va. :drunken: :drunken:

11. JDM FLOW

Once we combine the two lists together, we should have over 60 people.

12. RALLIART

oh there is more ppl?? why havent you done that already!??

13. LuvMyLancer

That's a huge ass meet... lol

too bad we couldn't get 100.

14. JDM FLOW

I've been very busy with working and finding a new apartment. Plus, I didn't feel like going through the two list writing everyone's name down , adding names , deleting names.

15. JDM FLOW

I just re-did the whole entire list looking through the two list between forums and on the first page is where we are at now of people attending.

16. LuvMyLancer

Well... I'm just gonna stay home. The more I think about it the more I'm a little weary of driving for 15 hours all alone. And it just seems like a lot of money for ONE day of relaxing. Doesn't make much sense to me to spend a whole day driving then having to drive all the way back after just one day of being there.

:(

17. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Damn 60+ Lancers? We have car meets around here too and we get excited if we get 30 people! And I'm the only Lancer :(

I can't make it but I just wanted to wish all you guys good luck traveling and stuff, don't get pulled over, and make sure to bring your HD camera's and take some bad ass pictures/video's :)

18. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Sorry Michelle thats sucks but i see where your coming from though that is a long drive just for a day of hanging around and having to drive a long way back.

19. RALLIART

yeah michelle, its cool i guess.. it would have been nice to see a only girl with a lancer there!

20. LuvMyLancer

You guys are more than welcome to come to Canada. I'm more than willing to put together a Canadian meet. There's lots of beaches here and a huge amusement park and Toronto's night life and it's like 100 degrees in the summer.

I'd still love to meet you guys. I wish the VA meet was a longer time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.