EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Wow... well then... I already invited a couple gal friends to tag along...so if he doesnt mind a room full of girls ??

Maybe I'm just not meant to go... its starting to get fucking frustrating.

2. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

I am

3. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

myself and a few others from the CT/MA area. We're trying to get more including an evo x.

the more the merrier.

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Jake, that's the plan man. I'll be speaking with him shortly. Updated new to me. I have paid off my mother, now just to my dad which will be one paycheck then off to more savings...

Will also be heading to my college and start registering my summer courses as-well if I can...

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

good job

6. JDM FLOW

Yes I am a hard worker and I think I just got two more people that are in FL to come..

7. JDM FLOW

Updated the list. We almost have 50 people coming!

8. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

All right sounds good meet in orlando and just roll with you guys up to VA!
    I will be there... I already put in for the time off of work.

9. JDM FLOW

Yeah I'm doing that tomorrow if I can.

10. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Sup everyone. Glad to see that some of you are coming. Im so hyped about this meet. I already booked my hotel, and my car goes in the shop next week for some goodies. Have to be ready for the meet. Also I just found out you can rent jet skis. I know for sure im doing that on sat. Anyone else care to join.

11. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Zero I am 100% with you on that one! Just got the PWC licence too!

Kick ass man

12. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Hell im down its been a while since iv been on one should be fun.

13. JDM FLOW

Joey, shouldn't we see who's interested in going jet-skiing first? I know I'm down but let's see if everyone else is interested!

14. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

hahah yea joey. okay just leave the rest of the group.. but uhmm how much is it to go jet skiing?

15. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

To all the guys and gals coming up from florida and who are meeting me and david. Please read,, save this info.. FLOW ( chris ) has them as well..

1. Now as soon as you cross I 26 you will be around 2 hours from our meeting point. depending on your speed ------ please look at the map of SC to see where i26 is and where Dillion SC is

2. We will meet on I 95 EXIT 193 In city Dillion south carolina. Now sure if there will be breakfast places. we might just have to eat something at the gas stations.. ( bring a cooler with sandwiches and drinks..)
    3. Call me when you see that the exit 193 is about 10 exits away! ( chris has my number )
    4. We will rest for close to 2 hours or depending how you guys feel!
    5. we will gas up no matter if you only used quarter of a tank.
    6. We will eat while we rest
    7. hit the road..

******* i will be awaiting chris's phone call just as soon as you guys cross I26

Chris please plan this trip wisely meaning try not to show up at I26 cross at 2am.. try crossing I26 around 4am since you gonna drive at night

any problems delays, please call!!!

Please reply and tell me if you understand all these points.

16. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Given funds are okay and I can find a room...i'll tag along with Chris and make the trip :D

17. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'm not much of a jet-ski-er....lol

18. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Hey once you cross into SC coming from Florida watch out after exit 8 because state troopers will be out in several areas all the way to the exits after Walterboro, SC. They do have a black Chevy and several Chargers and Mustangs. They are looking for drug and money runners so they also got several K9 units. Be proactive and watchfull on this areas, keep an eye on each other. :drunken: :drunken:

19. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

sorry guy i haven't been on here much but i am currently deployed @ sea i will be on land soon and thats when i be getting back on here more... i hate work :(

20. JDM FLOW

Alright Jake and thanks for the info Papi and we'll leave around 11pm-midnight then....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.