EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

^^ yeah I'm sure everyones gonna have some chick with them or pick one up at the bar and I'll get fucked over, I can see it now...

2. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

u can try with whoever flow is stayin with, i know he wont be pickin up any chicks :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

3. LuvMyLancer

:(

I give up ....

4. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

just go, if worse comes to worse ya spend the night in ure car

5. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

michelle you can stay with alex and me if youd like.

6. LuvMyLancer

Well if you guys don't mind then, cool. I just don't wanna feel like I'm intruding on people, y'know?

7. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

This sounds funnn... I think I am going to come up. Take the friday off from work and cruise on up!

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

its a friday sat meet, can you make it both days? i will put you on the list as for friday only until you tell me otherwise..

9. RALLIART

LIST UPDATED OF THE ATTENDEES!!! Please update any other forums you may have posted this on!

10. Mitsuman+03

Yea.. I can make it both days!
    I will take a trip to VA!

11. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Mitsuman+03

Since you're in FL, are you near Orlando? If, you can meet up with me and Fern and a others hopefully.

12. LuvMyLancer

I guess take me off the list? Or change it...or whatever...

13. JDM FLOW

Updated...

14. Mitsuman+03

I live about 45 min east of orlando!

15. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Michelle i said you could crash in my room for free if you had no where to stay. Its no big deal just come down and have fun.

16. JDM FLOW

So then just drive to Orlando and caravan with us then. I have to drive up to Orlando anyways ....

17. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Just curious how many people are heading down from up north like NY,PA,CT ect ect?

18. LuvMyLancer

Thank you Sinestra. For now Jake has booked me a room and I'm gonna pay him when I get there but if something happens and I don't have the funds, I'll take you up on that offer.

Like I said in previous posts I'll be goin' through NY, PA, uhh whatever the shortform for Maryland is LOL, to VA .

19. RALLIART

get together with flow, they are organizing a caravan from florida to SC to meet me and couple other up. then rest for 3 hours, then continue to VA beach!

20. RALLIART

To michelle: Michelle i have checked that hotel and there are no more employe rates available.. The closest i could get is 125.00 a night.. sorry.. you might wanna ask sinestra again if you could stay with him.... I called the hotel as well to see if they could do anything for me.. she could not since its a employe rate...

sorry..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.