EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

^^ If you can keep up.... bwaaaaaaa :lol:

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Were not going to be speeding now are we? It's a caravan, we cruise :D

3. LuvMyLancer

LOL It's a 15 hour drive as it is for me, there's no way I'm gonna "cruise" cuz it'll take me 2 days just to get there.

I'm leaving my house around 5 or 6am (which will get me to Buffalo by 9 or 10am) and plan on being there sometime before 8pm (hopefully).

4. JDM FLOW

Well, It's 14 hours away from me and from Orlando, 12. So, I'll be leaving June 3rd at 10pm or so and meet up with Jake and a few others at 6am that morning. We'll stop of-course cause I'll be really tired and would need some breakfast. That good with you Jake and Jake since you're providing me with a hotel room, which I will pay you $50 breakfast would be on me, alright?

5. LuvMyLancer

The only stops I plan on making are either drive thrus or to stop and pee real quick lol. By the time I get there I'll probably go right to bed so I have energy for the actual full day on Saturday.

6. JDM FLOW

LOL....

7. LuvMyLancer

I'll probably be working Thursday till like 1030 so that wont give me much time to sleep :(

We shall see how it goes I guess!

8. leeminho86

leeminho86 Well-Known Member

Haha I'm always up for a challenge, was gonna buy a bike this summer but if I'm planning on going to this I may as well dump it all in the car :D

9. LuvMyLancer

Well do what you gotta do :)

10. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Do you remmember that female astronaut from NASA and how she travel from Texas to Florida non stop to confront another woman? Maybe you should look into that... LOL!!!!! :drunken: :drunken:

11. LuvMyLancer

Uhh... never heard that one... haha.

12. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

So you get a laugh at it, google it and find out the details.
    :drunken: :drunken:

13. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

flow let me know about what u and jake are plannin

14. pimpinfern

add two to the list

Julez (myspace)
    LancerGTS09 (9G)

15. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

list updated 32 members so far!!! can we make 50 come on ppl...!!!!

16. JDM FLOW

pimpinfern

I, you, hopefully my brother and a few more people from Orlando area are leaving Wednesday June 3rd at 10pm or so, while were driving, hopefully we'll be in SC at around 5am/6am , that's when we'll be meeting up with Jake and a few others, stop for a-bit then continue to our destination.

On June 3rd, once were about to leave Orlando, I will be calling Jake and telling him that were on our way and he even said if we have to wait an hour or 2 for you guys then we will.

That's the plan Fern.

17. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

ok just throw'n this out their... how many people would be interested in getting a tattoo while out here? i have a friend that does work he is real good! and he doesn't cost much! i need to know so i can ask if he would be interested...

18. LuvMyLancer

Oooh that's so tempting. I was planning on getting one sometime this summer if I decide I'm not afraid haha. (Afraid of the pain and of what my mom would say..she'd yell at me for months! haha)

I've wanted a dolphin tattoo on my lower back for years.

19. pimpinfern

how much would he charge for five gothic letters across my upper back

20. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

I might be down i was planning on getting one this summer anyway but i gotta check the cash flow. I will let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.