EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

lol yea there will be and the mall is kool but we meet i am going to see if i can get a couple of lancers down with me

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I'm flyin' solo.

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i thought u were bringing buddies... they chick'n out?

4. LuvMyLancer

No, I left that group. (long story but some of 'em are jerks so whatever I don't care).

I just hope I can drive that long without falling asleep at the wheel or crashing or getting lost.

5. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Lots of Red Bull, some Grey Goose and Snickers Marathon Energy Bars will bring you down to Va!! :drunken: :drunken:

6. LuvMyLancer

I don't like any of that stuff... lol

7. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

just call med ill keep you up

8. RicanLancer

RicanLancer Well-Known Member

Who doesn't like Grey Goose?? :dontknow:

9. LuvMyLancer

Well I can't say I've ever had it lol I dunno if it exists here...

But the other stuff...gross.

10. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

You have never had Grey Goose? Oh hell no your first drink is on me we must make you see the beauty lol. Try talking o the phone while your driving with an ear piece thats what i do when i have to go on long drives and need to stay awake.

I got a PM from some guys that are coming down from CT. As we closer im going to try to come up with a meeting spot for everyone coming from the north so we can meet up and then head the rest of the way together.

11. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

ok so looks like the majority of fl lancers are out of this, so far the definites from fl consist of just me so far, flow is a maybe, im trying to convince ej to go, and i havent checked the list to see if tom is on it

12. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

You have to travel threw PA see if any of those guys are willing to meet up with you.

13. LuvMyLancer

Yeah I'm hoping SOMEONE will meet up with me.... and being Canadian means once I get into the US my phone won't work... well it will but it'll go into roaming mode and end up costing me a million dollars to use it lol

So I can't call people unless it's an emergency.

14. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Im going to look for an area in either Maryland or just across the Virgina line where we can meet up. Im will look for places along the route we all be taking since everyone who is driving south will be taking 95 all the way once they get into Maryland after that its about another 4 hour drive. That way you wont have to drive alone for so long in an unfamiliar place.

15. LuvMyLancer

Thanks, that sounds good :) Hopefully there's some people in the Buffalo area or PA that will also meet up with me

16. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I'll be the first to caravan with Jake and his people's , woot!

17. LuvMyLancer

Aw.. I wish I had peoples... lmao

18. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

LOL, so far I'm good to go. My mom said I have to pass this semester and register for my summer courses and pay her first then I can go...

About the saving part, I'm working mad hours again..Past two weeks I've worked 17 hours and 19 hours. I'm half way done paying my mom. This week I work 29 hours so that goes right to my mom expect for $20 or $40 due to for this trip, so I'm golden ladies and gentleman...

19. LuvMyLancer

Lucky you! :)

All it comes down to for me is if I can get a passport first, then I have to try and save something somehow... haha.

20. leeminho86

leeminho86 Well-Known Member

Depending on my work schedule I'm planning on coming, talked to LuvMyLancer and might meet up with her in Buffalo and tail each other down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.