3D 08 Lancer Model

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by RedStar, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

^ i dont wanna put u out brudda. Im luvn what ya got here. If u did do it just be sure to keep all the black in the same places.
    Love the c.f. mirror. I have thoughs. Just havent had the time to build the base yet.

2. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Another quick 12 frame 360 animation thing. Use quicktime to view it and move the animation play thing by hand cuz if u press play itll just fly through the damn thing.

http://pastransportation.org/Sergie/360.mov

3. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Probably a dumb question, but why is there a gas flap on both sides? Also, can you put up a pic with a bright yellow as well as a darker maroon red color. That would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bill

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Great job, again!!! Now I know how the cf mirrors look on the Lancer...Those mirrors will become a reality, real soon, I hope :D

5. RedStar

Ill do stuff on this later as soon as i find out whats wrong with my car.

As for the gas tank, its symmetrical so basiclly i model only half the car and mirror the other half, ill get rid of the gas tank on the other side when im 100% done with this thing :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

looking good as always.

7. RedStar

Kru here is the beginning of that wide body :D

[​IMG]

8. RedStar

Side Skirt Done. I need your guyses thoughts about this though, I dont know if I feel it or not.

[​IMG]

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^BAD A$$$$$$$!!!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

looking good my man. I will check it out more from my of tmrw night. Liven the yllw. Bras and I talked with my painter and its looking positive for the end of January. Let's keep our fingures crossed.

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

those side skirts remind me of the shinetstreet skirts i had on my 3g. very hot.

12. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

its lookin realy good i just wanna see a sick back bumper all n all looks hot the wide n the regular

13. Guest

Guest Guest

bring the vent all the way dwn to the lower body line on the doors and dont have the side skirt go up the fender.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Some pearl on the hood rims

[​IMG]

15. RedStar

Hey kru, keep the side skirt not comming up the rear fender, front fender, or both?

16. Guest

Guest Guest

front fender--sorry

17. Guest

Guest Guest

any more up dates?

18. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

looks good. makes me want an 08 even more.

19. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

RedStar, nice as FVCK dude. You do have talent at this. Much props bro, teach ME.

20. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

^ haha chris