09 civic si sedan vs. lancer 09 GTS

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by jorgeous8, Feb 27, 2009.

1. jorgeous8

jorgeous8 Active Member

WTF this is so much depressing anyway thanks guys!!!! :D good thing i asked!!! cuz prolly he owned me now!!!!! :evil:

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

well instead of feeling depressed think about all the things you have that mr. honda Si doesn't have.

then throw all that shit in his face.

problem solved. and then you're WinRar. :D

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Who cares if it'll win. It's still an ugly car that tons of old people drive ;)

Civics are poo!!

4. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

http://blacktrax.net/dr06civicdynopop.html

this was from an 06 Si

with ecu reflash and a intake / exhaust bolt on

like i said before...it not all that great...08-09 lancer gts can reach those #'s too you know...

5. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

yea its not that. we can get the same hp down the problem is stock they weigh atleast 1000lbs less

6. vik2rius

well...i guess your right...but (correct me if im wrong)...is it better to be a little heavy to have the tires grip the ground more than to be lighter and have the tires peel out more...i kind think that way

7. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

in part it maybe true...but like i said earlier today, when i was looking for a car to buy the SI was one of the ones I was checking out...i test drove it and i can say it really develops much faster than ours do...not flaming the Lancer but i accept the reality...I LOVE MY CAR...and will/wont trade it for an SI now... :D

8. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Just tell him that honduhs are gay, and that his SI is ugly cause they are.. Stock at least are. And ask hot girls what car they like better cause lancers are pu$$y magnets. well at least mine is. maybe its just me 8)

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Are you f*cking kidding me? SI hands down... "SI are not that much" lmao, go out and race one... my ass hurts too much to race another one... my buddy has pulley intake and exhaust and the SI only had intake and it raped us... the 09 is not THAT much of a difference in power to the ground... still with an 09 the SI will dance macarena on your head

10. LuvMyLancer

Ya but that still doesn't take away the fact that Civics are ugly and that the majority of them are owned by grandparents or family people.

Blehhh...

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

I would rock an SI coupe all day... Im sure i can make it look and run so you like it sweetie :)

12. vik2rius

lol...haha...you said bro...I can say mine is too...not many peeps around our town has a mod up Lancer GTS...

13. LuvMyLancer

Ohhh I don't think so. My friend has a pretty fast B16? Integra ... I won't go near it... hahah.

14. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

:cry:

15. LuvMyLancer

Sorry haha but Hondoo's are gross...

I made this:

[​IMG]

;)

16. jorgeous8

jorgeous8 Active Member

much love guys thank you for all your replies!!!! :D :D :D

17. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

dude... just freakin do it... why do you wanna ask first? are you afraid to look bad? go race him, it dont' matter. so what? he beats you. i haven't raced alot, but i've not backed down from a challenge either.

89 Ford ranger 2.3 4cyl vs 92 vette = i won b/c the vette stalled out n the line
    94 Mazda b3000 3.0l v-6 pick up vs late 90's mustang v-6 = i won b/c it was a ~16y/o girl driving with 4 people in it and it was convertable and automatic
    01 mazda b3000 3.0l v-6pick up vs street bike - well, lost that one obviously
    same truck vs s-10 extreme - caught him up at the line, barely
    07 mazda3 2.3l vs altima 2.5s auto - walked me... a couple of times
    same vs. last gen cavalier ls before they became cobalts = smoked him
    09 lancer vs old civic hatch = i had a 1 second head start, and he still caught me.

anyway, point i'm makin is you don't know unless you try. stats aren't everything. you can't only run race you know you'll win. you don't build experience by not doing it

18. jc

jc Well-Known Member

Honestly its not that much faster.
    i just raced one on my way to work today :oops:
    and i kid you not.. it only beat me by about 1car lenght or less.

19. jorgeous8

jorgeous8 Active Member

what you got? cvt or manual?

20. jc

jc Well-Known Member

i have a manual.