XxLaNcErGTSxX progress

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by XxLaNcErGTSxX, May 8, 2008.

1. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

My question still has not been answered. How did you manage to fit the RRM Strut Bar over the CAI? For me there was a rub and not enough room.

2. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Mine fit fine. No problems. Try twisting the bottom piece of the intake on the throttle body.

3. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Well I got good news on my evo X OEM hood today. Accolade sent me this e-mail.
    Hello Sir,

We have an estimated time of arrival in 7-12 days. Thank you for your continued patience.

If you have any further questions kindly let us know.

Best Regards,
    Dave @ Accolade co.
    Shipping Dept.

4. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Make sure to post pics when you get it and when you have it installed, although i'm sure you will :D

5. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

damn man it's lookin nice.

Lovin the spoiler!

You should paint the original chrome piece on the grille i think. finish it off

6. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Here is my hood. It is at Accolade and should be at my house with in 10 days or so.
    [​IMG]

7. Corn

Corn Well-Known Member

Nice car!

Do you have any pictures for the chrome installation? I don't know how to do it... or where to buy it.

8. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Here you go the Greddy exhaust installed. I had to re-install it bc I ran into some trouble with the new bracket. All ias good now and it looks great. It sounds good, but I want to take the siliencer off. Here are some pics, hope you like.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

hella cool i like the graphics makes it look real different its an eye catcher 4 sure .. good job bro

10. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Look what was waiting for me when I got home.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. jc

jc Well-Known Member

damn home boy u BALLIN!!! 8)

12. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

Umm, excuse me......Why do you have an Evolution badge on your Lancer?

13. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Bc it has to do witht the transformation of my car. With the OEM evo X spoiler and hood, and in the coming weeks the evo x boy kit. As you can tell I still have GTS there

14. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

Im with him ^^^^. Im my opinion you shouldnt claim your car as something else. I think director used to have a quote in his signature about that.

Thats like if I saw a Base line Impreza with an STI decal on his car. It would crack me up.

But just my 2 cents. It would give a bad name for evo's, if your racing and you couldnt even compete with the other car.

15. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

I think its his car he can do whatever he wants to it, his looks like an evo anyways. like before, its his car his money let him do what he wants with it. car looks real clean bro! :twisted:

16. jc

jc Well-Known Member

agreed ^^^ seems like a lot of ppl like bashing on others on this site.

17. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Thanks bro. And its not like I put MR on there. I have the seats coming in 2.

18. DirectorSe7en

No. That doesn't matter. So I should buy some Ferrari seats, body kit and interior and then slap a Ferrari badge on there? I mean, I am transforming it into one.

It's a joke and an insult to REAL Evo X owners. Put all the parts you want on there but that badge has no place no matter what lie you tell yourself.

In my eyes, your no different than this clown. Notice is plates?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can design your car anyway you want. An Evo is more then a wing, some seats and a cheap body kit. Your Lancer doesn't deserve that badge. In this community I'm sure everyone will support you because they own Lancers, but on the streets and to another Evo, you're a joke.

19. XxLaNcErGTSxX

and your spoiled, you have 2 lancers. A MR and a GTS, with tons of money into them already. Moomy and daddy must be nice 2 you. At least I am using my own money to do all of this. So say what you want, but everyone around me likes it

20. DirectorSe7en

bwahaha!! I'm spoiled? Kid, you don't even know me. I work endless days to pay for my own shit.

.....and the reason everyone around you likes it is because everyone around you is a Lancer owner and praises anyone who can get theirs closest to an Evo.

Post this same thread up in an Evo forum and you'll get credit for your hard work, but laughed at for your "Evo wannabe".

Your taking credit away from yourself and distracting from the car. So instead of me saying nice car, the only thing I could look at was that damn badge you shouldn't have on.

Rip it off.