XxLaNcErGTSxX progress

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by XxLaNcErGTSxX, May 8, 2008.

1. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

I think it looks great so far, you have some kick ass mods there. I can't wait to see it with the Evo wing on.

2. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

With just the rims and spoiler its 2k. I ordered the evo x hood, that was $650+ whatever it costs to paint

3. 4B11FTW

4B11FTW Member

what u gonna do with ur stock hood, spoiler and 18inch rims? sell them?

4. XxLaNcErGTSxX

The rims I am keeping. Not sure yet about the hood and spoiler

5. 4B11FTW

4B11FTW Member

i see, you must be a rich kid or you throw most of your job income to mod your car

after i get K&N SRI, and Tein coilovers to lower my ride, and put couple more stickers, then im done with this car

my goal is pay off this 08 GTS finance within a year, then get 09/10 Ralliart and treat my GTS as family car, mostly let me mum or sis drive it

im not that crazy to spend 5k-10k to mod a $20k car

6. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

^ hahahha how much you think the RA is gonna cost? its 25k..

7. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Well I have 2 jobs+ I bought the car myself and im just doing this for looks. I refuse to pay the insurance on a evo

8. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

its really not that expensive,well depending who it is,and what it is.i got quoted on a 05 evo for full coverage for about $5 more a month than my 08 lancer now.but you all know the difference between an evo and the standard lancer.same thing with a subaru.

9. XxLaNcErGTSxX

^^ Well im 21 and they said $350 per month for the "X".

10. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

/\im 22,$180 month right now,but $185-190 for the X.

11. XxLaNcErGTSxX

If I were u I would get the X if you can.

12. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

The way i look at it its his money he can do what he wants with it!!?? Why should we stick the guy just because he really likes his car and wants to spend money on it. The rims Hids and some other add ons can be carried over to his next ride. So you keep up the outstanding progress and dont waste time replying to people who comment on why you would spend so much money on your car. Fuck its your man! Again great work.

13. 4B11FTW

4B11FTW Member

im older, 25

paying $600 CAD a month /3 years finance
    $6000 cad downpayment

14. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Thanks bro for the support. Thanks alot

I was not saying anything directly 2 you. I put 7,000 down, 21 years old out of college. I like your ride keep up the good work.

15. 4B11FTW

4B11FTW Member

no one ever said there is anything wrong to spend ton of $ to mod a car

the way i look ,your temper ias bad as your avatar that green thing LOL

16. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

looks good, how long have u had ur lancer?

17. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Since 9/14/07

18. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

welcome to the 1st's club lol. I got that freaking bow up here in CT also but i made sure no pix were taken

19. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

I'm not really diggin those graphics. The rims and spoiler could've got you HP instead of looks, but I don't know what your plan is. All the stuff you bought was more then half for the RRM Turbo. Performance would come first to me, then looks. I'm sure you have enough money to do both though.

20. Devious813

Devious813 Well-Known Member

I think its coming out beautiful !!! Cant wait to see it with the "X" wing put on. How much did you get the vortex generators for???