XxLaNcErGTSxX progress

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by XxLaNcErGTSxX, May 8, 2008.

1. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

im sure hed get one if there was a reliable turbo out for the CVT guys. plus hes got coilovers. it is lowered

2. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

props bro... madd props.... thats all i gotta say.... i wish i had the kinda money u do to mod my car... your car is badasss!!

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

I still dont like the graphics. but the rest looks bad ass.... the wing.... meeh.. i need more time to learn how to love it...

SLAM IT!!!

kthxbai

4. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

i agree. In my opinion the car will look better w/o graphics or the stickers. the evo wing i still dont know about either, i think the gts needs wider fenders to fit the evo wing. Not bashing just stating an opinion, I know its your car and you do as you like.

5. jc

jc Well-Known Member

IMO i think the Evo Wing looks bad ass in your car.. specially from the back with those rally art tail lights. 8)

6. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

the wing and graphics are cool to me. merril knows how i feel about the stickers

7. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments guys. I do have coilovers and im not going lower. Thats Pa for you. And yes if there was a truely tested CVT turbo I would buy it

8. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

LOOKS HAWT :D

9. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

Yeah... I still don't like the graphics either. As for the Evo wing... I think instead of a wing, that RRM Rear Lip.

10. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

I still think it looks bad a$$.... the graphics wouldn't be MY first choice but I do like them. Keep it up. Your car is turning out very well!

11. hockygoalie41

hockygoalie41 Well-Known Member

evo spoiler > gts spoiler, but thats just IMO

12. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Here are the pics. OEM FTMFW.. I bought it off of someone with a blue evo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its off to paint will be done next week

13. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

tht s a awesome looking lancer bro .. btw what kind of lip is tht .. and from where did u get it . loving the prgress

14. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Its the RRM CF splitter

15. ROCK

ROCK Well-Known Member

That looks great on BLACK. I like the rest of the car also. Seriously looks EVO X but better. Nice install on the Splitter /lip too.

ROAD/RACE

16. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

next slotted rotors maybe

17. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Why I am at it why not add these. These will be shipping today.
    [​IMG]

18. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

ok now it just seems that ure just ttrying to buy every single part that comes out just so u can say u have everything, in my opinion i think those window vents are retarded, i approve of what they are ment for, but IMO they just dont look good

19. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

i think the vents are cool for show/track puerposes... and to show off in meets.. but here in florida, they arent practical at all...

20. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member