XxLaNcErGTSxX progress

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by XxLaNcErGTSxX, May 8, 2008.

1. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Do the mods not read this man's posts? Ever heard the words malicious intent? Honestly, how old are you? If you don't like what Merril says, you don't need to post in his thread. Your whole "derrrrrr" and the "2.4 IS WAY MO BETTA" says alot about how old you are or possibly your level of intelligence.

Back on topic:
    Keep the mods coming Merril, there will always be haters in the car scene. People hate what they can't have. Always have always will.

2. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

+20

Keep up the good work bro.

3. ibra1986z

ibra1986z Member

some people are saying crap about his car just because they cant afford his mods, thats all, and by depreciating it can make themselves feel better.

4. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

haha i love how here people call me a hater, then say i cant afford the mods. the only thing about the whole car that i didnt like was the stickers. oh snap i better save up for that streetglow sticker!!! hahaha

for the VERY last time, i like Merrils car. especially the Recaros. I own and mod the same model car and tranny that Merril has. I DO NOT think that OUR car has the potential to hang with a RA unless Turbo'd. Sorry. But thats not the definition of being a 'hater'.

And i like Merril. we have sent each other PMs and he started a progress thread similar to this on our site over at 9G.

Trippers please stop trippin' cuz you know MODS read this, and they would have banned me long ago if they thought i was ever out of line.

5. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Introducing my 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS Tuned by WORKS.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well I installed it. The car did not want to start at first but then she turned over. Just getting used to the flash. I let the car run at idle for like 15 min, and then I took her for a spin. I took it easy for a while then I pushed the pedal to the floor. WOW. What a difference. In the lower RPMs you see a huge difference. I love i so far.

6. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

so what was the turnaround on the ECU what day did you send it out? it seems like that was pretty quick! i like WORKS parts. except the lazy ass exhaust system they made. yo merril, how much was the FED intake manifold?

7. XxLaNcErGTSxX

I sent it out Mon and got it Wed. I switched out the manifold with the RRM headers

8. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

intake manifold??? I thought Xx swapped exhaust manifold for rrm's (header)

9. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Yes it was the exhaust manifold

10. XxLaNcErGTSxX

Ralliart taillights have arrived
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

looks really good mann

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Sick man...

13. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

unbelievable

14. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Now those look hot.

15. kingklay

kingklay Well-Known Member

Mclovin those tails and i really like the evo wing!! where did you get them??
    Peace

16. DRAGONLANCER

DRAGONLANCER Active Member

those tail lights are sweet real nice with your black gts
    i think they'd go real good with my blue 09 gts
    (i hate that damn pink taillight cover)

how much they cost????
    and where from?

17. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

ditto PM me with some details if you can. I got a tan gts and those would look bad ass

18. XxLaNcErGTSxX

I started a page on where I got them already

19. blackeyed

blackeyed Well-Known Member

Hi!
    can you comment on this? How big was a difference? Like really noticable? In my opinion this is the biggest problem for the lancer to have quick start at lower RPMs. Even cars with smaller engines can outrun Lancer untill it gets to 4000RPM, then the evil comes out of lancer.....so I am just wondering, how big was the difference...

20. hockygoalie41

hockygoalie41 Well-Known Member

just sayin props to what youve done with youre lancer, to each their own, i'm impressed with everything put into yours, those taillights look sick too btw