very unhappy with bodykits.com

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by hockygoalie41, Mar 30, 2008.

1. hockygoalie41

hockygoalie41 Well-Known Member

thanks for all the comments,
    so you guys think i should send it back to bodykits and ask for a new/hopefully better one, or can the FG be realigned or fixed, i didnt think about it but could it be heated or w/e and lined up properly with the front bumper?

2. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

yeah this is true, but it was not bodykits.com fault, it was ITZ delivery guy. he picked up the wrong hood and delivered it to my body shop without checking if it was the right one. but yeah, bodykits.com does take a while to respond.

3. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

that blows, i was considering getting an evo x hood but now i'll have to reconsider. was the body shop you took it too legite???? im thinking they could of modified it to fit before they painted it. my suggestion is send that hood back and go through another dealer like Speedcorps or RRM and go to another bodyshop

4. Thatguy

Thatguy Well-Known Member

i also gotta agree, the place you brought it to should have made it fit perfectly before even painting it. at least let you know that it was gonna fit well before painting it.

5. hockygoalie41

hockygoalie41 Well-Known Member

i looked up the body shop and it had a very good rep, but its not been too fun dealing with this, they said the mold is too bad and the hood can't be fitted close to as nice as i would like it, is that true or can something that misfitting be fixed since its FG? thanks