TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by LancerGTS, Aug 10, 2007.

1. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Im CVT too... Im at south kissimmee

Autometer = fail

iguess the prices that we get over here are not the same as for general public.. ill confirm that...

but as an individual customer, CFT was charging me $300 for a full tune, unlimited dyno runs for my last car (boosted Sentra SpecV). that was with my standalone, and their O2

IDK... at this point it doesnt matter... the customer pays for whatever they think its worth their $

Let me know if I can help for the CVT kit... which i know for a fact it will be at least a grand more that the manual kit lol

2. zxman69

zxman69 Member

just wondering why you say fail for autometer? Realise that these gauges are actually in just about every form out motorsports unlike alot of the Japanese guages that I also sell,such as Defi Greddy, Blitz, and Stri. I also sell Aem gauges. But you usually only see theseguages on company sponsered cars, ie: greddy guages on a greddy car or on street cars, not usually on a actual car built specifically for racing.. Then of course we have all seen the crap that is is ebay. What gauges do you use if i may ask?

Yes because you are a shop your pricesw would be different than the general public simply because your using te dyno and tuning services more.

If Mack gets enough calls for this Kit I will get him in touch with you, or just give him a call at the phone number above.

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

For the longest time, autometer has been proven that its not accurate, and its just a poor built.. if it works for you, thats fine. We use prosport gauges... generally the premium series, although we havent had ANY problem with any of the series. Personally i prefer the dashhawk :twisted: but thats a bit more than 90$ lol

For our company, autometer has failed big time for us.. thats why i write that.. plus for a few years, all the reviews of autometer across all the forums i visit (about 16 forums lol), they all bash autometer, and our experience with them, proves all of them right.

In this case, whatever the customer wants to buy is what works. and if thats autometer, i have no problem with that. hell we sell autometer too lol... well at least we have them in the site haha...

4. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

Hm zxman i wanna buy just the turbo manifold will u sell?

5. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

I love autometer. No problems. Plus they make the best looking gauages around

6. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

lol

you have never seen the prosport gauges, have you?

7. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

I have. Ive sure you seen the Autometer nexus gauges?

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

9. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

10. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Ive been working with prosport for almost 3 years. They are excellent gauges.

Defi is EXTREMELY overpriced for its quality and built.. Trust me.

Whatever floats your kayak is what it is going to be best for you...

11. zxman69

zxman69 Member

I hate to be the one to tell you but Prosport guages are just a cheap chinese knock off of defi,. we have installed tjhe here for a few customers and yes they look nice and are cheap but as for accuracy............ I wouldn't put them up against autometer defi GREDDY hks Blitz ect... The chinese guages are all just e-bay quality

12. zxman69

zxman69 Member

And the nexus gauges are just bad ass :D