TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by LancerGTS, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

^ Ah shitty...guess I missed the memo...lol

2. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

could you tell me what other companies are for sure working on a turbo for our cars?

3. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

HKS is apparently working on one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I could have sworn I saw a post somewhere the speed corps was testing something, although I could be wrong on that

4. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

5. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i cant wait to see numbers, im so happy that there is a turbo almost done i feel like alittle school girl lol

6. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

sweet . so do we have any idea for pricing for turbo????

7. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

yea a school girl that despratly wants to make love to a school girl ... :twisted: how long did u guys take to actually install the Turbo? just curious

8. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

9. BrianRRM

we will release the pricing once we figure out what the kit takes to make as far as fuel managment cost.

the kit will take about 8-10 hours to put on.

10. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

the company that is working for the turbo is gonna be ready soon as well... research my friends

so you guys havent dynoed it yet??? i thought you guys got a dyno not long ago

11. BrianRRM

we are finishing the tune before dyno. :D

12. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

any realistic amount of time of how much time until we at least see some numbers?

13. CCN

CCN New Member

Take your time, RRM! I rather have a quality product than have them put a half-ass effort just to rush it to market.

14. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

we waited this long for new products, what's a little more time gonna hurt. I mean, what products do we have and the car has only been out for a year. Some of these guys have had the car in less time then we have. Besides...the more time the car is out, the more products are out, the more competition builds, the lower prices become. Simple supply and demand.

15. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Works is working on a turbo kit.

16. lancered

i think youre talking about there header.

17. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

the evo x hasnt been out for 2 months yet and theres a SHIT load of parts for it. a lot of companies are working on it showing a lot of pictures, dynos, videos, etc etc etc... evo x owners are happy people cause they are seeing progress

as for the other companies working on turbo for us, besides work there is one more company around working on it....

18. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

and that other company would be? i would like to know my choices if you dont mind me asking who else is

19. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

/\ im pretty sure the mentioned HKS above and showed some pictures, and Brian from RRM confirmed it with is what seems like high school crap talking so thats at least one company for you.
    So there is at least one company. ( even though it looks like Brian is trying fairly hard to discourage peoples interest in it, by showing a 10 second vid clip of some spinning tires while turning )

20. lancered

what else do you want?it looks like theyre having some fun with it and teasing all of us.but can your lancer pull that hard in 2nd,on dry pavement in a straight line??i know mine doesnt when i shift to 2nd