TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by LancerGTS, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

nice i cant wait, time for a trani swap and lets get it on lol.

2. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

is the turbo CVT or Manual?

3. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

Questions!

CVT running? issues on that? official pricing? availability? ect~

4. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

They give an inch and you take a mile!

He just posted the video up today....it's gonna take another 2 weeks for all that information!

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looking nice. Thanks for the update :D

6. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

this car is a manual, the cvt kit is phisically the same. the kit will be out soon, it needs alittle more tweaking on the tune but it is 90% there, we just needed to put a new clutch in the car to finish the tuning.

we try to respond to your posts as soon as possible so cut us some slack, thanks.

7. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

thats sweet guys, keep up the good work

8. Redline1

great work guys

9. MattyMAYHEM

MattyMAYHEM Active Member

Awesome work. Can't wait.

10. egret85

egret85 Well-Known Member

TURBO 08 FTW!!! :D

Can't wait to see some CVT action!

11. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

wow.... them vids were cool. i wet mi pantalones

12. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

I wasn't meaning for ALL those questions to be answered Right now, just things I would have liked to known when the time came right, anyways looks interesting so far.

13. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

I have SO much questions... i guess ill have to wait a bit for the answers...

the only questions ill ask right now, what psi are you guys running right now and are you guys recirc? in the revving vid i didnt hear any VTA but i think i do in the running vid

the videos are alright

14. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

the kit is at 5psi currently, it is running VTA.

15. Redline1

looks great sounds great, i wont be one of the first buyers do to budget but towards the end of summer you got my money lol, if only other companies new what they were missing out on lol

16. CCN

CCN New Member

Props for RRM! I am saving up!

17. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

They'll b the only Lancer turbo on the market. Hopefully the numbers will prove themselves and if the customers like it they could take hold of it even after others come out. I heard Mitsu was going to have one coming out soon too. With the intro f the Evo

18. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

They already said they arent coming out with a turbo. And while i hope the kit goes well. Having a quality product isnt always the determining factor of the buyer. I think they will have a great kit though.

19. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

There ARE companies already working on turbos out there... props for rrm for being the first one almost out

mitsu confirmed that they werent gonna come up with a turbo... they never even thought about it... it doesnt make sense for them to do one...