Tsudo N1 Exhaust Axleback

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by kinkbmxrydr, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

That is kink's car. Kink is the guy in the black hoodie looking hella badass.

2. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

damn look out 8O j/k

3. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

IM HELLLLLA BADASSS HAHA

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

thanx bro

i see that it has a removable silencer.. did you tried both? how did you liked it if you tried it

5. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

man i want to hear it first can we get a sound for it i did not find it at al for this car

6. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i hope you know that im in socal and i might be attending the meet tomorrow so you can hear it if you would like

7. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

yeah me too il see whats up tomorrow at the meet

8. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

aite just ask me about it and ill be more then gladly to rev it and start it up

if you like it hit me up and i can get you a good deal on it

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

are you reading the posts above? all of em? like my question?? :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

U mean muffler. cuz thats all u replaced. So its choke choke choke all the way down until u get to the MUFFLER. Which is to far under ur bumper for clearance of any other add ons. Like a body kit.

So why no dyno specs? I posted mine. Where are urs. U and I both have slow-matics so every bit of HP is crucial.

Also why are you still throwing pic up of the ones taken by the maker of this part with their logo on it.

They r NOT a SUPPORTING VENDOR. Where r ur own pics. Are you making a kick back on these if any sell?

If your wondering why I am calling you out here is because no matter how many warnings u get in pm's u still dont follow the rules.

So I will give you till the end of the weekend to come up with your own pics or Im pulling this Topic.

11. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i never tried the removable silencer just because the tone of it was really good and its not loud at all. It doesn't need it

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

From what I have experienced and others have as well with the silencer removed, it just muffles the sound. Several people have said with a slowmatic that the accelration is not as quick. So, it is what it is.

13. krisx11

krisx11 Member

if u installed this yourself i was just wondering how did u get the hanger off of the rubber piece because the one closer to the bumper doesnt have a nut n bolt, but just like a fatter piece at the end so u cant slide it out and when u put the tsudo on did u just slide it through the old hole and leave it there like that.

14. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

try WD-40 it work miracles

15. krisx11

krisx11 Member

lol yea but will it shrink the metal to squeeze out of a smaller hole i was really pullin on that thing ill give it a shot n e way seems like it was that simple for u thanx lol

16. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

no it wont shrink the metal hanger,itll just lube it up so you can pull it out easier,but i just dremeled it off so i dont have to mess with that,lol.

17. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

chuck bras.

chuck bras doesnt do a push up, he pushes the earth down.

18. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

That was my next mod, I did saw a pic of several Lancers with the Tsudo on youtube and that convince me to go with it. Hopefully I get it before the 12th! :D