TheDude's G35 New Wheels

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheDude, Jan 19, 2009.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Re: TheDude's G35: Teom Coilovers Installed

Now get some wheel spacers, and those fenders rolled and you're straight. :D

2. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Fenders be rolled. :) Dont wanna stick em out too much, lot of bad spots here in Miami.

3. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

nice i like it!

4. 1slowlance

We got some bad spots around here too, mostly in New Orleans though. We've got a few G and Z guys out here that, I don't even know how they fit the tires in there. It looks like they'd be rubbing a lot, but they look sick as hell. Lol.

5. TheDude

I will... in the decently distant future... wil be getting different rims. Bigger lips and better offset.

6. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

Looks great lowered!

7. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I think i wet myself sweet tho Dude..

8. 1slowlance

Have you ever thought about blacking out the......side markers I guess, on the front bumper, or your tail lights? I know blacking out cars is kind of done too much, but on G35's it looks sick as hell.

9. TheDude

I have thought abotu the side markers, but you know what. Those things cost me a decent amount, especialyl with the Bump. Id rather have them be seen.

I had my tailights darker than Charlie Murphy.... But i got stopped for it and got a nasty ticket. I am in the works of doing custom work to my headlights very very soon. Just need the money to buy the extra set of headlights, and im startign it up. Tail lights i wil ldo custom as well. I will be blacking out the inside and doing some other stuff.

Stay tuned.

10. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

Re: TheDude's G35: Tein Coilovers Installed

Nice ride.

11. TheDude

TheDude's G35 New Rims

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do yall think? Think 5 inches of lip is enough?

12. 1slowlance

Looks really good. Maybe go with a little more tire stretch though. Need a better picture of the side of the rim though to really tell.

13. ThriceAsNice

ThriceAsNice Well-Known Member

Those wheels look so much better, i love em.

14. TheDude

Naw broksi.... Im afraid of hte stretch! lol i do too much driving on the highway to want any dangers. Im planning on buying 285s (running 275s) and im considering spacers for the front... Debating tht tho.

15. 1slowlance

I don't blame you for not wanting to stretch em. Lol. I'd stick with the 275's, and some spacers for the front would look good too. Just get some for the back too. Make the front flush, and the rear hellaflush. Lol.

16. TheDude

If i dropped my car more, i would be hellaflushed. You cant tell, cuz it is higher than that on purpose. I cannot drive around where i drive with a Hellaflush stance. Its just not survivable. And ill be dropping it a lil bit lower, when i get the chance. For some reason, my ride height is higher than before, when the size of the diameter hasnt changed...

And i only need spacers for the front. The rear wheels are 20x11. Unless i wanna look like a 1960 muscle car, they stay as they are lol. These pics do not do so much justice as to measure distances and what not. They are just for show. I need ot do some retouching of my front bumper... Once that is done, i will have an official photoshoot.

17. 1slowlance

The second picture I can see the poke of the back tires the most. Looks really good. And, I don't know how people around where I live get away with hellaflush fitments. New Orleans roads are horrible. Lol.

18. TheDude

Well the streets in miami arent THAT bad... But since we are very much below sea level, everything is inclined to an upward slope.. And most of those slopes are not pretty : /

Going to go see if i can get new tires today and drop some more. Will keep ya posted

19. TheDude

Well, i have returned. Got some new stuff to show yall.

Been working on some headlights. Can you say QUAD PROJECTORS???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is what im doing with the shrouds of the second set of projectors:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. TheDude

TheDude's G35: Project Venom

Here are some updated pics of my ride as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]