TheDude's G35 New Wheels

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheDude, Jan 19, 2009.

1. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

Re: Dude's G35: STILLEN!

those heads will look good.

2. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

LOL :mrgreen: !!! i think both head light are pretty orgasmic! but i do like the 2nd ones just a little more! beautiful car man!

3. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

lmao.... I love your new avatar!

4. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

LAWL i just noticed that

5. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

damn nice ride dude!! congrats!! :D

6. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

damnnn how the hell did you manage to get money from insurance??

time to blow up my car jeez

7. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Nice G35 Dude! Hopefully this one will grow old on you! :bigsmurf:

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

It wasnt that hard. It was a total loss. And it wasnt caused purposefuly, cuz i was freakin drivign the car in the process lol

Only thing was that some stupid bitch had the nerve to tell my mom that it wasnt a total lost, that it was repairable. ZOMG i almost had a fit man. But yea, i reported her dumb ass. Talked to the Jefe of the subgroup, and i handled my case.

9. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

What wasnt a total loss? That was bs that would be way 2 much money 2 repair that car, plus the exceesive heat on the body caused stress and made it weaker so ud have a repairable pretzel

10. TheDude

Hey guys... ive been gone for a while... Thoguht id show yal some pics of how the car is. Most of you aitn seen the new pics :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Re: Dude's G35 Update with Pics

Honestly kinda liked the stock body kit better lol. Needs a grille on the bottom.

12. TheDude

First person i ever met that has said that. Especially on my car lol. But to eahc his own.

Im not putting a grill on the bottom, im having my FMIC stick out

13. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah I guess I kinda have weird tastes in cars. See to me, that's more of a race car body kit and I don't see the point in them unless you're going full out racing with sponsors and mad engine mods. It just doesn't seem to fit on a normal street car. But if most other people like it and you like it, maybe I'm just dumb lol.

14. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

TheDude!!! lol... car is looking good bro! Glad you could stop by and update us...

15. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Needs a drop

16. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

Love the car! That model G35 was on my wish list, until they chaged the style. And that kit doesn't look too agressive. It's subtle compared to the kits i've seen on some. 2 thumbs up Dude!!

17. TheDude

Thanks guys.

Yea i know about the drop. Right now im between Tein Basic coilovers or going Stage 4, for hte extra 70whp. Im really against the fence as to which i should do. I NEED that drop. This is proven. However, i woud love to get those numbers up.

thanks Prophet. Yea ive been gone a while. Im not close to done with this girl. Im getting some tail light overlays, as soon as this vendor im talking to responds to me, and also getting headlight ones too (if nnot im painting the housing). Then ill see what i come up with :). Expect lots of pictures by the begining of this next week. BBQ with the SOFLancer boys.

18. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Performance > Cosmetics

19. TheDude

Not always. You gotta also remember im limited to the amount of pwoer i can take, due to my A/T. Also, everyone has their priorities. While i do love a good drive at 140mph... I wanna look good as hell doing 30-40... Which is what im normally doing 95% of the time. If i lived in a more open road city, id definitely work on performance.

For an update, i bought a good alarm with remote start and proximity sensors. Having a few problems with it, but im gonig to get it fixed today. Hopefully going to fix some other problems i have, then im getting Brembo's :)

20. TheDude

Heres an update. I got My remote start installed and stuff, but the latest news is i got my Tein coilovers installed. Check it out

Here is before i adjusted the camber.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is after i adjusted the car height.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]