The Dude's End =(

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheDude, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

From this angle your car looks pretty R34-ish

[​IMG]

2. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

something ive been wondering, what if we were to paint that seal between the bumper and the hood to color match the car?

3. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

looks sick. you need some side skirts tho cause it looks like ur front/rear bumper are alot lower then the sideskirts idk looks sick. but looks a little off.. just my $.02

4. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Wow bro looks sick. Nice job with everything. Paint job looks good. Nice to see a Apex doing different things.

5. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

that pic makes the car look mean!.. i love it!

6. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

+1

7. LANCERGTS2008

LANCERGTS2008 Active Member

Hey DUDE... i WANT TO see the body kit at the towers. Let me know when you will have it on. I have been thinking about prchasing the GT kit but havent made up my mind yet. tHANKS,.

8. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

Lancergts2008 are u going this friday?

9. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

I dont know if i wrote it or not, but im still finishing the side skirts. i coulda sworn i wrote it...

anyways yea side skirts should be on this weekend, hopefuly, if they arent to complicated. Dont know if im gonig to towers.

10. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

no bro u need to go
    this is gonna be a very big week

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Although it looks nice.. i am VERY picky with paint jobs.... I know that you mentioned that you painted it with a friend on the side to save some bux, but i would have paid a bit more to have it color-matched perfectly... here you can see what im talking about:

I dont know if its me but there you can notice the difference... maybe its me....

Anyways the kit looks bad ass.. a BIG FMIC would look sick in there

12. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Man i just love that kit on our cars! Man i want a kit so bad! Lol damn money!

13. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i can see what your talking about it's not match right but the kit looks good.

14. TheDude

I see what you mean and i of course know the mis matches. But, to retort, my front bumper matches at like 95% of ORIGINAL paint job.... That rear pic on the passanger side, that side was painted with a bad mix and i have known about this problem. This spot, the quarter, is where someone recently backed into me.i had it fixed and painted, but they had a bad mix. I can assure you, the guy who painted this came 3 times to my house to make sure the color matched as best as he could. And if you REALLY wanna get skeptical, the front driverside ALSO has an accident, however you cant tell so much. i swear i remember writing about the mishaps that it has....

15. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i dont care what anyone says that thing looks badass!!! I actually was about to purchase the same kit your still going to HIN in miami right?

16. TheDude

Yea im gonig, not registering tho. Definitely going tho.

17. LancerGTS

nice ill hopefully have my kit on so we can take some nasty pictures then!!

18. LANCERGTS2008

YUP, I will be there.

19. LANCERGTS2008

I think I might register my car at HIN Miami. Damn I need to post some pics of the whip.

20. LancerGTS

im probably going to be entering my car if i can get my kit i will definatly be doing it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.