The Dude's End =(

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheDude, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Might? You need to go foo :D

2. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

how much u pay for that dual exhaust?

3. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

375 full total price.

4. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

Did you get the side skirts as well? The rear looks lower than the GTS side skirts from the side pic.

5. TheDude

Side skirts are the last step. i could care less for them, so im worrrying bout front first.

6. TheDude

ITs finally complete! Check out therse sexy pics you pic hungry animals!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics coming shortly!

7. TheDude

8. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

that is fucking sick man, our rear bumpers shouldve came like that stock :( .

next stop, turbo kit, i think the fmic will set the front bumper off great. :lol:

very clean ride man.

9. AuToMaTiC

AuToMaTiC Member

I salute you sir.

The kit's looking VERY CLEAN.

10. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Fucking sick!!! Throw every slang word towards that, because it looks amazing. It's good to see some different kits that aren't just straight up EVO X's.

11. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Sick...

LT Staff

12. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

where the foglights would normally go, is that hole just open or does it have a back on the inside.

13. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

so how's the fit?

14. TheDude

There is mesh behind the vents. Like thin metal wiring. Same as you see under the mitsu symbol.

Fit is pretty good, but since i had an accident on the driver side, the fender is somewhat off. Will be adjusted much later. not too worried about that.

The other side is perfect tho.

15. jc

jc Well-Known Member

did u have to remove the front support Bar? i dont really know whats its called.. i guess its the actual metal piece that protects u in case of an accident.

16. SoflaGTS

sick bro cant wait to see it
    u comin on friday?

17. Thatguy

Thatguy Well-Known Member

u didn't tell us how you got it to fit perfectly? im guessing you got a shop to do it? anyways i always wanted to get that front bumper and seeing your car just made me stick to getting this one soon. nice pics. how much was it to paint your front bumper?

18. TheDude

i will say it, it doest fit PERFECTLY. I installed it myself with my friend, who painted it for me. I regret to admit that i went the cheap route and saved money by having it painted on the side. I wont deny it was a damn good paint job. It wouldve come out better, had i paid 1000$ and taken it to a shop. I saved myself half the money, and managed to customize w/e i wanted on it, being that i was the one who put it on. But like i said, its not an absolute perfect fit, because on one side, the bumper does not match the fender, no worries cuz it will be fix. I am not in any hurry cuz i wana enjoy my fracking car for a while, instead of nitpicking.

The "metal" thing is the reinforcement that protects you from eating someones ass. Ive spoken to many body shops, and ED themselves. Everyoen has told me that 99% of body kits REQUIRE YOU TO REMOVE THE REINFORCEMENT. So let that be a warning to anyone who wants to put on a body kit. Of course, i always plan to be safe, considering the fact that im not payign the money i paid for that kit... again.

IF tomorow i dont do it, one of these days i will take better pictures of the problems i had (ie fender, and the mitu grille fit EXGTREMlY tightly)

All in all, im very pleased with my kit. I have had several people almsot crash from checking out my car (true stories).

Next update, HOOD!

19. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Your car looks original and one of a kind, that is a nice sick looking ride. 8)

20. SoflaGTS

u goin on friday???
    and then go send in ur application to the club site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.