Taillight Customization...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by vik2rius, Feb 19, 2008.

1. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

it a c/f look

2. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

the cover that we think its clearis actually reddish...when a piece broke off from my tail light you can clearly see its red...

3. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

well that bites balls.

4. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

so basically even if u did take it off, ur still shit outta luck cuz the clear coat is red :(

5. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Well if you black out the inside, it should still be a pretty drastic improvement.

6. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

i agree...black is more dominant than red even if the cover is a little red...it would stil turn out good in some way

7. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

k i went to my dealer ship but they arent really into accessories for the lancer,

i checked and the following if i remember right are the prices

$69.99 for all weather floor mats (front)
    $120 something for the alloy fuel door (not exactly sure on price, i forget)
    $262. for auto evo x shifter

8. BiG_YeLlOw

BiG_YeLlOw Well-Known Member

but why you didn`t wait for the new led tail lights that are coming????
    somone told me that they are like the new outlander tail lights....

9. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

ok seriously anyone have the new motorola Q i cant get my damn pics off i need help lol

10. pimpinfern

just send the pics to ure email via pic messages

11. darklancer

i could but what about the other 200 and sum pics i have?

12. pimpinfern

does it use a memory card?

13. darklancer

yea ill go pic one up latter

14. jkon88

jkon88 New Member

does anybody kno where i can get tat im willing to do it plus i need a tailight

15. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

there's a website posted like a few posts before i posted that in this thread... look :p

16. 08Lancer89

08Lancer89 Well-Known Member

lol lets get those pics, dont make me come with my blackberry and snap some

17. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

i still want pics!!!!

18. seikot.lyam

seikot.lyam Member

dude, I want to do this to my car; 2 things, how do u remove the casing and may it have problems of fogging up the interior afterwards. tell me now. :D

19. seikot.lyam

seikot.lyam Member

I read about soaking the tail light in hot water... I think am gonna give that one a try. havent heard good things about the freakin oven.

20. DaMizZa

DaMizZa Active Member

Doesn't it have a USB connection? You should be able to just connect it to your PC via USB (might have to set it to act as a mass storage device or something) and then just browse the folders till you find them... At least that's how Blackberry does it, I'd assume it would at least be similar..

I'd really like to know about these LED tail lights .. I'd love to get some of those! You could also buy the Ralliart tail lights from RRM I believe...

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/...age=product_info&cPath=1_6_12&products_id=402

$399 is a little pricey, but if you factor in the chance of making mistakes and potentially ruining your tail lights, it doesn't sound so extreme ... :lol: