Taillight Customization...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by vik2rius, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

lowest price is $75 anyone wanna buy one and play around w/ it? =)

2. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

when i looked at the taillight there was a section of it that i dont think a dremel cant go through...

3. vik2rius

and dont worry i was able to fit it back together like nothing happen...

4. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

i was at my dealership today cuz i may or may not have bent a rod...still figuring out whats going on wiht that ...but anyways my dealership is selling carbon fibered lights like exactly what were talking about but noone knew the price ....for some reason so i was like free eh??/ and they laughed at me so im gonna go buy a chev.....just kidding, ill fid the prive out tomorow and get pics

5. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

Isn't your car a week or so old and you bent a rod already? You must drive like an idiot.

6. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

one thing i really love about this site is how polite people are...

7. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Very True. some people would feel right at home just staying on EVOM.....
    but i know nothing could ever be wrong with a car coming from the factory, with our Awesome Paint Jobs, Tires that do the turning for you, Gas levels that never go down. Plus Lancers that don't let you drive in the morning, cause it's to cold.

hahah But i still love my car, and as long as he was smart which i would hope so since its in the break in period, its all under warranty.

If you read another post it said his mechanic friend spotted the noise which was hard to hear by an untrained ear and said it could have been a bent rod.

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looks nice bro. Keep us posted with full details.

9. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

cool, guess i think ill get a parts list with prices from my dealer when i go in on monday to get my sub replaced for the second time

10. darklancer

Geaux
    Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:17 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't your car a week or so old and you bent a rod already? You must drive like an idiot.

virgin eh...youl find the worlds a much more polite place once you get laid...
    so i took it in and it was a loose cylanoid fixed it...im used to a deisel engine so hear ....well nothing compared to a quite lil lancer.
    anyways..il post pics later tomorow, i found mock cf tail lights but still no price dealership has em on shelfs but no one knows the price...fail

11. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

you should take a picture i wanna see these c/f lights they would look bad ass on my WW :wink:

12. darklancer

as soon as i figure out how to hook up my new motorola Q

13. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

uh what? haha. I'm 26 and engaged to be married to a girl I've dated for almost 8 years. Far from virgin hah.

14. topher

topher Well-Known Member

:tongue9: I want cf tail lights..

15. darklancer

you might as well be a virgin after you get maried jk

16. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

less gibberish, more pics!!!!

one of you be the Bigger Man ;)

17. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

are they real c/f or r they imitation bcuz i know mitsu likes to say they have c/f but most of the time it imitation

18. vik2rius

i for one would like to see that cf tail...so i dont have to experiment with my taillight...

19. darklancer

i hate technology still messing around with my cam trying to get the pics of sorry for the delay bros maybe tomaorw

20. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

i have a question when u took off your lights... the outer part the "glass" part is it red or transparent?? what gives our headlight its reddish color is it the red interior or the the glass(if its red) or both??