Strut Bar

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by papi2dmamis, Mar 23, 2009.

1. I Am God

I Am God Active Member

niiiice thx for the heads up! i really think their products are a better option than rrm's

2. aTm beaner

aTm beaner Well-Known Member

buy a sway bar off a GTS owner. their sway bar is thicker than the ES Sport. i plan on doing that.

3. I Am God

I Am God Active Member

concerning Ultra Racing's products..they actually have a branch in the US..jus go to http://thekak.com and u wont have to deal with the insane shipping prices :D

4. mpirklbauer

mpirklbauer Well-Known Member

What do you think, for which bars should I go?

I want to buy some of the lower bars form ultraracing, but I don´t no which one.

5. I Am God

I Am God Active Member

sorry i jus noticed that link is wrong, i fixed it now...i cant say the same for their website fucking piece of shit the links dont even work right for some reason..ANYWAYS

strut bar is the #1 thing that u should feel the biggest difference with..other than that the rear sway bar should be next, regular or their 4 point, given their rear sway is 23mm, 1mm larger in diameter than work's...i still like the works tho cuz its 1 forged piece...i dont know if ultra racing's is also...

the stock GTS is 20mm, ES is 18mm

......then the rear upper strut. then u can do what u please lol

but if u want lower bars, i guess go with the truss's then the other ones after that...

6. Ancalagon

Ancalagon Active Member

The Progress rear sway bar is pretty nice. I wouldn't be able to compare it to the Works one or anything else, but I have noticed a considerable difference over stock. I have had mine in since September and I have had no problems, and I am known to take some pretty crazy turns on occasion.

7. userman777

userman777 Member

I have the Ultra Racing anti sway bar and I can honestly say that I felt a difference between it from the stock one. It was quite expensive, but so far (2 mos. installed) it really did good for me. I also tried putting 2 Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bars on my car and felt only a slight difference, and another down side is that the steering wheel got stiffer (heavier). So I guess just go with the Anti Sway Bars first, then if you have some extra bucks, install whatever you feel like your car needs.

8. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

more suspension bars will come out soon for the 09+ ralliart which will also be compatible for the 08+ lancers. All in good time.

9. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

love the link. it was very good info, i already knew this but very good info for those that don't know what it's for.

10. I Am God

I Am God Active Member

what company