SLR performance chip

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by kinglancer, Jul 13, 2008.

1. mikeyb0y

mikeyb0y Well-Known Member

hell, i might even buy one... i'll make a video of how to install it... and i bet poeple would actaully do it !! lmao :lol:

2. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

imagine if it proved to be real. wouldn't we all be fools haha. someone try it :) you get your money back haha

3. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

well...thing is, who is acctually willing to go for this??I know i sure as hell wont!! :D

4. freakingwilly

freakingwilly Member

The chip messes with the dyno's electronics. It tells the dyno all kinds of lies...

"I provide a 50 HP gain. Just look at my space-age technologies!"
    "My super electronics tell your wheels to spin faster for more torque!"
    "This car is using too much gas, so I reduce the gas and add more cold air for boosted MPG!"
    "Those jeans don't make your butt look fat!"
    "Of course I love you."

What lies...

*clicks link*

5. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

So then it's real?

haha jp

6. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

well i got it and i put it on and i got like a billion whp, muhahahahaha

7. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

http://houston.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.a ... m=58002162

they have no qualms with the better buisness burue so i dont know and i cant find any complaints online about the buisness and they have an actual physical location, thats the only part of this that makes me think it *might* not be a scam but i dont know. till someone buys it and tests it we wont know

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Not to kill your last post there, but only thing BBB does is check and see if there is any problems amongst the workers and that it is being run accordingly. Nothing to do with products. But i do agree wit hyou, i wont buy jack until i have had someone buy it, test it, and assure that it at least does something.

9. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

That site seems a little sketchy to me, i mean no phone number or no way to contact any that works there! That just screams bad idea to buy that. But if someone does buy it please let us know how it works? lol