Sinestra' suzuka (retired)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Sinestra, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Damn, sorry to hear that. At least you're OK. I'm assuming his insurance is paying for all the damage? I know your car is pretty heavily modded; are they going to reimburse you for those mods?

2. scaldwellk

scaldwellk Member

Dang that sucks. Hope you are doing good.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

No cop would stop me from beatn that ass. I would release the devil within. But its cool your alright. But like I said on fb a week before, im pretty much done with humans and their inability to drive on the road. Some ppl should literally be banned from driving and keep them on bicycles.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

4. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I completely agree with you. It's so frustrating.

5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  6. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

i saw this ride before the accident and it was beast

7. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I like those hyper white reverse lights. (I took me 5 times to type out reverse.)

8. Sinestra

So my DC Sports SRI arrived today the first of many parts to come. As some people know my car is getting ready to undergo a revamp transformation over the next 8-9 months. Details of what i am going to be doing are hush hush with the exception of a few but dont worry i will be dropping hints and posting pictures as parts come in. Since winter is almost upon us i wont be doing much. But as soon spring sets in i will be doing major installs including paint.

so thats it for now.

Attached Files:

9. sosicklancer 17

sosicklancer 17 Active Member

hey!! let us know how u like the intake!! i was unaware they made one for our cars..

10. Sinestra

A couple of new things arrived today still waiting on about 5 more shipments to come as parts become available. But as of right now the first batch of my threaded CF wrap arrived i have 3 larger rolls on the way. I also recieved my Pac ground loop isolator to for my audio system. Also 12" flexible LED's also not pictured my new street glow radio bar came.

more updates forth coming.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  11. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

cant wait to see how the updates roll threw man good luck!

12. 1slowlance

Cf wrap...means things will get interesting.

13. Sinestra

thanks guys im trying to live up to my reputation. It will be a few months before things start to come to come together but i should be finished by May or June

14. Sinestra

Another delivery today they just keep rollin in. This is only one part of all the bolts i have coming. These are for the license plate. Lets just say the entire engine bay is getting a major overhaul and these are involved.

Thanks everyone for the support i will update as much as i can without giving too much away.

Attached Files:

15. 1slowlance

Ah. I remember seeing this before. Someone I know/knew went through the entire engine bay and changed out all his old screws to these new green ones. Looks good, especially if your bolts are all old and rusty like mine. Only problem is making sure they're all torqued to the right specs/stock specs.

16. Sinestra

A little teaser of the Carbon Fiber wrap. Decided to close the garage last night and heat it up to room temp to work with the material and i can say for a fact that this is the best CF wrap i have ever come across. Not only is it easy to work with but it stretches pretty damn well and still retains its quality. It also response very well with a heat gun shrinking perfectly to conform to corners and edges. Having two people is very useful one person on the heatgun and a person working with the CF the person with the smallest fingers should be the person who manipulates the wrap.This first piece was a test i will have more wrapped this weekend this. But for now here is a teaser. Once my project is done i will give a full review and possible DIY on how to do this PROPERLY and on what i think. I will also have a pic of the trim piece installed later today.

Attached Files:

17. Sinestra

MOAR

Attached Files:

18. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

That carbon fiber looks amazing dude. Can't wait to see it all on the car.

19. 1slowlance

Agreed. It looks very good. Nice pictures too.

20. Sinestra

This weekend i tested out the new Titanium "Burnt" bolts on the license plates and i love the way it looks the Graphite Gray pearl paint sets off the colors brilliantly.. The pics are not great i will have my new SLR camera today so i will take some better pics soon, the color is amazing in the sun. I have the entire engine bay kit on order but i will not be installing all the bolts till spring.

Also, got rid of the crappy RRM SRI with the new DC sports intake. I don't think a lot of peeps even know DC Sports recently released an intake for our cars. I noticed a difference instantly and without a tune great quality and sound is amazing not too loud but enough for people to know its there, my gas mileage went up too. But securing the bottom bracket is a pain. You have to move your throttle cable out of the way first which is a pain because its way at the bottom and hard to move. If you get the intake make sure to do that part first before you start securing anything.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.