Sinestra' suzuka (retired)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Sinestra, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I bet they look good with just your fogs on.

2. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

I cant turn the fogs on without turning the headlights on so i dont know and i have no clue how to rewire them i might take a crack at it one day

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Its a simple really. You just have to figure out the 3 wires you need. the one that leads to the fogs, the one that comes on with your headlights, and the one that comes on with your city lights. You want to wire the a/e's and fogs to the city lights switch or purchase a complete new harness off ebay.

4. damn that looks slick cant wait to do it to mine ... may have to recruit you for some help and take a ride up to germantown

5. Sinestra

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD

New head unit to get my system completed the JVC was not cutting it, not enough power connections for the set up i created, this was perfect and my system sounds like i payed $1500 for it when i built it for less than $500, ill never upgrade from the dealer. I now have direct control over my sub and amp. This unit does everything and then some Specs are below. The Pandora feature is probably my favorite, being able to control that and my ipod from the dash is sick. It will also "push" Navi from your iphone if you have purchased the app.

Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/AAC, JPEG, DivX receiver
    MOSFET 50 Watts x 4 peak power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs for system expansion
    7-inch touchscreen display with widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio and WQVGA (480x240) pixel resolution
    Features Pandora integration, direct iPod control, playback from USB and SD/SDHC, auxiliary input
    Ready for Bluetooth adapter, Satellite/HD Radio, GPS navigation system, rear-view camera
    Improved Interface
    Direct Source Selection
    Make It Your Own
    Versatile Media Playback
    USB Port/SD Card Slot
    iPod Direct Control
    Pandora Integration
    Dual-Zone Audio/Video
    Auto EQ
    Bluetooth Ready
    MOSFET Amplification
    Eight-Band EQ
    Advanced Sound Retreiver

I will have to get some nice night shots when i can

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

That looks sick man! Now I want one. :\

7. Sinestra

Thanks Ronin

Heres a short vid of the unit gusy

[video=youtube;EOQsPFen2ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQsPFen2ok[/video]

8. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

Say how does that JL sound? I'm torn between one of their 13.5 w3s or a Polk audio MM series 12. Planning on replacing all the factory Fosgate stuff and building my own box but I want to keep trunk space. Your box looks pretty compact.

9. 1slowlance

Definitely digging the head unit.

10. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

i second this i really like the head unit. Nice job!

11. Jogenmaru

7 inch screen eh. Hhhmmmm im still debating if I want this or do my carputer setup. Only drwback to this is no logging on the go. Id have to bring my netbook. All in all. This is pretty sweet.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

12. Sinestra

I love JL Audio products imo their subs are 2nd to none this thing pounds hard and clear. My box takes up a decent amount of space but i still have space to put stuff in my trunk and the amp is mounted on the back of the seat and i can still fold those down

Thanks bro

Thanks man yea im totally digging it im keep this for a long time. It was just the unit i needed.

I say go with 7" touchscreen as long as its a good one you can do everything you want and add different options to suite your needs.

13. 1slowlance

I agree about JLs. All their subs that I've heard have all sounded nice and clean. Really powerful bass, but never rattly bass. Just that solid deep tone.

14. James740

James740 Member

is she dropped?

15. Sinestra

Sorry for the late reply i have had a lot going on. Yes "suzuka" is lowered on road race motorsports GRIPS lowering springs

16. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

i saw this beast at ECMM great car man !

17. Sinestra

So update on my accident for those of you who knew about it.

work has begun on the car they are still waiting for some parts to roll in including my wheels they anticipate that the car will be ready by the 23rd so we will see how that works out.. I will keep you guys updated.

-rear quarter panel and rear bumper
    -one side skirt
    -fiber glass resin the front lip and repaint
    -3 wheels
    -3 tires
    -15 lugs
    -steering rack replacement
    -steering knuckle replacement
    -replace brake 1 caliper
    -replace 1 rotor
    -lower control arm
    -replacement TPMS sensors.

18. Jogenmaru

Getting some more mutegi lugs?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

19. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I didn't know! What happened, if you don't mind?

20. Sinestra

Yep the same ones as i had before thats what they ordered apparently

A guy thought the "STOP" sign was optional and proceeded to fly through it hitting me and causing body and suspension damage. Then this Jackass continues going parks his car goes into a liquor store to buy some lotto tickets and goes grocery shopping at Giant. The cops were not amused with him leaving the scene and not even checking to see if i was okay. I wanted to beat his ass but the cops kept us apart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.