Sinestra' suzuka (retired)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Sinestra, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkrind

porkrind Member

OK...so I've been scouring through websites racking up ideas to do to my car (2010 GTS). Then I stumbled across this thread. I think we are connected in the brain. Not kidding, my list of mods that I wanted to do to my car...you've done every single one already! Guess I'm off to plan B...LOL

2. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

LMAO dont scrap the entire plan man. Just make tweeks you can take a different approach to how i did it. Show me your list and ill help you brain storm.

3. Sinestra

So my Amp arrived today much to my surprise, it came 4 days early. With this i have my speaker,sub box,12"sub and amp and the audio install shall begin hopefully next week. Hopefully i will be able to give some feedback on all the products iv purchased after they have been installed for a while. So look forward to more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Sinestra

JL audio 12W0v2 sub
    [​IMG]
    Pro sound enclosed sub box
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

JL is nice, and just one 12 is great if all you're looking for is a little extra bass. Definitely a nice pick up.

6. Sinestra

taken during 2010 East Coast Mod. Forgot i had this pic

2010mod.jpg

7. Sinestra

Hey guys Saturday was Suzuka's audio install day so as of now everything has been installed and is working perfectly. What a difference in sound it was well worth it. Install was done by Invius motorsports these guys do everything so you will see other projects going on in the shop and random people stopping by to ask questions or just hang out. I will be putting their info up for DMV guys in the area if you need something done contact them and tell them Shaun recommend you.

The stock Lancer speaker are more horrible than im feared. They aren't even really bolted into the door frame with just a little twisting they come right out. This is why i think the Lancer doors rattle so much when the music is on. When we installed the new speakers and bolted them in and cranked it the doors didn't rattle at all the sound was clear and no distortion to speak of.

My digital camera broke so i had to use the camera phone so sorry for the crappy pics.

One 3 places need more sound deading to get rid of the rattles and i will take care of that next weekend. Also, im going to make brackets or use velcro for the subbox that stupid carpet in the back slides around so its not ideal for the box to sit there but it will do for now. the JBL amp looks great mounted on the backseat and i had no idea it was that bright when on. I didn't get my white LEDs in time so we couldn't mount install them in the box that will be another day project. The white will match up with the lighting on the Amp.

I did a short video with the iphone but it just doesn't cut it you have to hear it in person or i need find someone with really good recording equipment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Sinestra

9. Sinestra

10. Sinestra

11. Sinestra

12. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Now hang some dog tags on the rear view mirror and that will give us a good idea. That sounds really clear as well. Not muffled. Do you have tweeters? I will see you and your Sexy car in july sir.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

13. 1slowlance

Looks like they did a real nice job. Pretty clean.

14. Sinestra

Thanks guys yep i have tweets too they are high quality you can hear everything. These guys did a sick job everything done right, checked and then rechecked.

I will check on whatever you guys might want to have done just let me know.

15. Sinestra

So here are the pics of what that douche bag did to my HL lip. He got it really good and left some paint behind. As everyone knows the rear lips have to be put back to together from ARS. So thats where the lip is structurally weakest. Thats exactly where he hit it cracking it. If he had hit anywhere else it would have been much worse. He should be happy hes still breathing.

[​IMG]

16. 1slowlance

Are they paying for it?

17. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

he never caught the person who did it. Was a hit and run.

18. Sinestra

hes lucky i didnt catch him i would have caved his faced in

19. 1slowlance

Pop out of nowhere and yell "FALLLCCOOOOOOOON PAWNCH!!!!!" And then stand over their body and say "Show ya moves."

20. Sinestra

THIS!! hahaha i wish i could do that i might even add a Falcon Kick to the dome!! its cool iv got some cool updates coming but still this was a set back. Just because people dont care about their ride doesnt mean i dont.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.