Shift Knobs

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Rockie, Mar 10, 2008.

1. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I use photobucket. Under each pic in your account it should have a url that you copy and paste to forums.

2. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

serious do you know how to change the ebrake handles?

3. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

ok, i'll just do that

4. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Universal razo
    Fits perfectly, has a good handle, it has a grip on top of the handle thats pretty good, and yeah when i leave it under the sun it gets hot as a mother fucker
    talk about short shirting ;p

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

KRU's was done for a cvt.

6. SeRious08

Not for this car. I havn't got in thier to look how it needs to be done. Sorry.

7. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

hmmm, weird question, To put the gear in reverse, doesn't have the american version have a ring you need to pull up? coz i really really like the momo Duke one. but it doesn't work with the "Pull up to put in reverse thingy"

8. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Tisk tisk on you Serious08.

The things we say when Im not around.

[​IMG]

I think it looks sweet and is bad @$$! Its creative, stylish and out right bitchen-LOL!

9. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

But what if you put one of those on a manual or other momo's, would they fit perfect

10. SeRious08

Nothing against you brother, I'm just not a Momo fan....

11. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Question those who have changed their shifters who have a CVT. I want to change mine but i wanted to ask how easy or hard is it to remove the stock one. How do you do it?

12. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Easy, just read it!

http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... pic&t=1999

13. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Sweet thanks man now that i know how i just have to decide on which one i want. I posted a new thread before looking i should searched first but if you have a link for replacing your pedals id appreciate it.

14. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

I have a ebay Short throw, with a 15mm 1/2 inch deep socket as a shift knob works beautifully