SeRious08's Projects: Turbo Complete!!! Video Pg 8

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by SeRious08, Jan 5, 2009.

1. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

Re: SeRious08's Projects: Turbo Complete!!!

hahahaha. who wouldnt?

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

+1

3. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Will that blow off valve work on the ralliart? Mines def not loud enough =]

4. Silver09GTS

Silver09GTS Well-Known Member

Mostly this is because yours is a "return to system" as is all factory turbos. This means that when your BOV "blows off", it blows the excess back into you intake. You will have to remove yours, get a new intake pipe and a new pipe to mount a new BOV in the old ones place, from there pretty much any BOV will be louder. Serious is right though, the RFL IS the loudest, too loud for most but ... to each their own :) I'm a Tial ma myself http://www.tialsport.com/prod_bv_q.htm, the HKS SSBOV http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=3261 expensive, but very nice.

5. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I like Tial too. The wastegate on this kit is Tial. :D

I'll eventually replace the RFL but I just wanted to have "fun" with it for awhile.

6. athmak

athmak Member

looks great man. might have to pull out the x and do a comparison. can't wait to see it.

7. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

its the weekend video time!!! :D

8. SeRious08

I unfortunetly forgot that I had to work this weekend and was down in Waco all weekend. So no videos. Maybe I can get them done this week.

9. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

=((((((((((((((( k...

10. SeRious08

Ok, just to update with a few current pics. I know the car is dirty but I will be cleaning her this weekend for 1st page pics. :D

I finally got all the carbon fiber goodies installed!!! I have to adjust the brackets but thats a minor fix. :twisted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now a little car audio update. I finally got the passenger side door pod finished and wrapped. Its mounted to the door but it needs a slight adjustment. I need to move it up about 1/4 an inch and clean it. Very easy fix. In the pics due to the angle the color looks off, but I promise it matches perfectly in person. Plus its dirty. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is with the door closed.

[​IMG]

11. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Re: SeRious08's Projects: Turbo Complete!!! + Update Pics

sexy

12. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

loving the cf grill and cf center peice. your making me think to get them. And also im lovin those doors the sued looks soo hott and with those two speakers your car must be loud as a mother fuker

13. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

looking good bro!!

14. Cousy14

Cousy14 Well-Known Member

The car looks sic man, are you going to keep the gts rims???

15. SeRious08

For now, yes. I'll be moving to Pennsylvania in 5 months. So the stock rims will be used for the winter tires.

16. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

you should use the same brand speakers for your doors
    much cleaner
    but I LOVE THE CF
    u convinced me to buy it all
    will be getting it soon

17. SeRious08

Uh dude, they are the same brand. Everything in my system is Pioneer. The one on the left is the TS-A1702C component set and the ones on the right are the TS-A1683R coaxials.

18. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Very nice Bryan. I want to see you're ride in person cause it's just plain BA!!

19. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I think he meant you should use the same style of speaker for both. ???? (I could be wrong)

How'd you paint your "CF" blue like that on your door.... I wanna do that... lol

20. SeRious08

For the overall sound that I am trying to achieve, 2 sets of competing componets won't work. Besides, everything is replaceable. I have been in the competitive car audio world/business for years. Its not my first rodeo. Once its completed, I will run everything through an RTA meter to see where its at. If I'm not happy, I can switch to a different style (but not brand). If its the grills that are throwing you off, good news, I am making my own custom grills that will match.

As far as the trim, I hated the fake carbon fiber crap in the interior. So a week after I bought the car I went to my paint supplier and had them match the paint. I them painted all the cf trim pieces and plastic parts under the hood.