seat covers, mats, etc

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Rachel0517, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

Mines just an E-bay special but It is a noticeable diff I wish I took pics of the install. It was from Zomkspeed the delivered it fast day b4 x-mas they just havent delivered my headlights that were ordered b4 xmas (black-outs) But the LT stickers that I got from Jake came in 2day long b4 my headlights. Havent got stickers yet my bro still has them

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

The manual is not scientific proof of this. Again, I want to see proof.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

SeRious08 :love7: FinestGTS

4. SeRious08

Again with the funny business. lol.

No, I just don't like misinformation spread around on our fine forum here.

I mean is it possible that resting your hand could damage something? Sure. But at the same time its possible to give yourself a curcumsion with a butter knife and enjoy it.

I have been driving manuals for 17 years now and not once have I ever had a transmission, linkage, shifter, ect break on me from resting my hand on it.

The only thing that I have damaged was a shifting fork from slamming it in gear. Thats it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

^ i hear ya, but ya know what it is...

Some lame ass rested his/her hand on it and something went wrong and they sewed Mitsu. . So now they make sure that they put it writing. Just like chevy got sewed cuz they didnt explain in the manual how to put on snow chains and some dude crashed and sewed. Go figure.

people do stupid shit and need some one else to blame.

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

besides the shifter isnt directly in the gearbox, it is seperate item from the tranny.

7. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

Howd this go from seat covers to short throws? Wat About Do not use while sleeping , or while taking a bath (hair dryer) Stupid things that people know not to do but there is that 1 idiot in the world to screw it up for every1 else

8. SeRious08

...and I think we all know his name. lol

9. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

dont point fingers! Its not nice