RRM Pzev Header review coming tomorrow( lots of pics)

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by NJ08LancerGTS, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcobeo7931

dcobeo7931 Well-Known Member

i appreciate your response i am an observer for now but my to get rrm list grown in the last couple months....living on the east coast keeps me leary on purchasing....in the near future i expect to purchase the headers and rotors f and r....and a couple other tidbits....dont wanna give it away....i am usually on 9glancers.com...is there an update on the tein coilovers????or the cvt turbo????

2. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

I was looking at getting the RRM headers but the one thing that's holding me back is a lot of people complaining of the rattling... Is there going to be a fix for this or is that how the product will continue to sell?

3. NJ08LancerGTS

NJ08LancerGTS Well-Known Member

imo the header design by them will not change so you have to fix it your self like most of us had to.

4. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

Anthony.....i was looking at the CEL elim that you sent back to us today and it looks like the ground and power wires where exposed near the cel box, maybe they where pinched somehow, this could cause the box to gorund out or jump power to the car....you need to address that problem before installing the new box that we are going to send you. just make sure that when it is installed all of the wires are clear of anything they could be pinched against....

5. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Thats impossible Brian. NJ08LancerGTS took college classes on how to wire and is a genius with a soldering iron. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

6. NJ08LancerGTS

NJ08LancerGTS Well-Known Member

fuck you serious, go suck a dick!, hope a few people see this before you delete it,

and i had told you brian, that i did that to check for current, it was never pinched or anything, its the only place i had room to check so yeah that is my bad (i half assed it) but that was done way after we had talked aswell. but i made damn sure the wires didn't touch eachother or anything on the car intself. If anything brian i gave you guys my number a fews times at robs request so you must have my cell somewhere a call would be appreciated.

7. dcobeo7931

dcobeo7931 Well-Known Member

8. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

LOL i love it. To be honest there are wiring labs; especially if you are going for a Computer/Electrical engineering degree... so a college class in wiring is a fact

9. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

:roll: I guess I need to pay more attention to all posts around here....

10. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

He is just mad because the truth hurts. I can even post a PM where he claims it. English grammer isn't that great but.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.