RR GTS with Custom Leather Seat Covers

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by GTS_PuertoRico, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

hah, do you always get your panties up in a bunch like that when someone does not like your taste? If so, I feel sorry for you in the future because the world is never going to always agree with you.

I did say something positive, read the first couple words of my post. I also believe that I am allowed to voice my opinions on an open public forum. After reading my post, I don't think it was a putdown to anyone, I just said what I thought of them, and if you don't want people to voice their opinions, keep your photos to yourself.

/thanks

2. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

where did u get ur leather killface?

3. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Supposedly from the dealership. It's not my car, it's my parents and they said they got it from the dealership, although I'm thinking it's the sport suede option?

4. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

ohh okk aww i would have liked having them

5. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

Killface, do you own a lancer for yourself or do you just drive the parents?

6. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

No I don't, which is kinda wierd why I even post on this forum, but I do really love the lancer, because of its absolute sexiness. My parents own it and drive it. I drive a 1999 Galant.