Rims

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by Rachel0517, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

^^i believe he order them str8 from japan lol

2. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

i want them
    white on white :twisted:

3. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

they are hott ICW racing makes some like that too

4. Giovanaskie

Giovanaskie Active Member

HP Lightening Racing Rims---18's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

yeah the RC-T4's look great.. nice and light at around 18 lbs each. Saves you about 5lbs per wheel compared to the stock GTS rims and they are wider too.

they are currently at the top of my list for rims on my red VRX followed by the work emotions in white.

Only thing im still not sure of is weather the enkeis stick out or not. It looks like they are flat from the pics but i'd like to see some more.. suba hurry up and get some pics up :lol:

6. Lancerlot

Lancerlot Well-Known Member

7. israel

israel New Member

I have 20" rims for sale

i have some 20' inch rims for sale they came off my 08 lancer because i upgraded to the new 08 evo x so i need to get rid of the rims they only have about 500 miles on them and they look really nice. so if interested let me know i stay in L.A.[/img]

8. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

9. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i was thinking about these

[​IMG]

10. testpilotx15

testpilotx15 Well-Known Member

I know it's slightly off tpic, but what size tires have you guys gotten, I want new rims and wider tires, hopefully like a 245, 235 at least. Someone told me that 225 is about as wide as we can go on this car, and that just doesn't seem right. Also, I'm probably going to lowering the car at some point, only about 1.5" though.