Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Gonna ruin a lot of rims tryin' to do that... what a waste of money.

2. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

seen a few of those here in ottawa, its so dangerous what they do is fit a tire on rim too wide for it, one day someone is gonan kill themselves or someone else when the tire beed lets.

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow.. I saw the same thing on a Civic in a magazine at Advanced AutoParts like 2 days ago lol. The clearance was seriously under 10 CM. It looks so terrible.

4. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

you guy's must be crazy cuz i think it's the coolest thing EVAAAAR! i mean how can you not like an inch and a half of rim sticking out of your tire?? lmfao

5. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Do you even know why drifters zip tie there car?
    I don't think you do, that's why you consider it "ricey"

And how's this ricey?
    Just cause it has an auto bot decal? There's nothing wrong with that car.
    The body kit is stock...

6. LuvMyLancer

I have an autobot decal on my hood too! :)

[​IMG]

7. CESAR-06

CESAR-06 Member

im not hating on the decal even though its poorly done if you see it in person youd be like really and this 240 is ricey the exhaust it had on it looked like you could shoot a watermelon out of it i was gonna take a picture of it but the owner was coming

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I don't consider it ricey. I just said it looks terrible. And the only reason I can come up with why they zip tie them on is when they hit something on the track while their drifting, it just breaks the zip ties rather than all the clips and everything else holding the bumper on. Plus it makes things a lot easier to change quickly and remove if you want.

9. enkrypter_DJ

maybe try not hitting the railing/wall every week?

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Hey I tray drift out in the middle of huge parking lots. Their the dumbasses that try and get as close to stuff as possible. Plus some guys go all out and sometimes hit it a little too hard and end up hitting the infield a little.

11. enkrypter_DJ

tray drifts are cool but i like it more in winter, where do u get ur tray's?

12. enkrypter_DJ

i just went ouside to take a picture of this car at work, some black dude drives, this
    [​IMG]
    Its rice because his intercooler is fake.

13. LuvMyLancer

There's a pink civic here pretty much exactly like that !!!! Cept some blonde sketchbag coke addict drives it haha

14. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

mmmm...coke addict. wait...what?

15. enkrypter_DJ

the picture actualy does it justice, the hood is all dented up and the car is has scrathes everywhere

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah it's easier in the winter. Well the tray drifting has been an ongoing saga..

First we decided to try tray drifting but it was too late at night so there wouldn't be any trays outside and all the fast food restraunts were closed.. so we used "house sold" signs from my friends neighborhood. The second time we actually managed to get 2 trays from taco bell because they were outside lol. Then we decided we shouldn't steal trays.. so we went to walmart, bought a cutting board, and cut it in half. Actually worked really really well. They took forever to wear through and they wore more evenly.

17. Ron Thompson

Ron Thompson Member

I guess ricers don't know how to park either...

18. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

when i went to blockbuster i saw this in the parking lot! it's a Chevy but i think it's rice because of all the useless crap that's on it!!! for example!
    3 fake ugly looking vents, and a reflector on the mirror and you can't really see it but he had a superman sticker right behind the front tire...
    [​IMG]

more vent's in the back... i guess for the trunk???
    [​IMG]

and yes he had 4 antennas!!! a shark fin... a cell phone antenna.... the factory antenna and i guess that's a cb radio antenna on the trunk...
    [​IMG]

nice exhaust... sounded like he didn't even connect them!!! a loud gay roar!!!
    [​IMG]

19. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

20. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Wow. That's a really big wing............lol.