Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

i hate to admit it but i think this doesn;t look too bad

2. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

hey there is nothing wrong with a scion man atleast the tc's i admit that car is sweet! i love that front end and juust the whole care in general. shoot me lol

3. Gflo412

Gflo412 Well-Known Member

Saw this one while at the bank today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

^^ It's not how you stand by your car.. it's how you drive it.

Love the non matching rims. Big tires in the front for drag use right? :)

And that Scion I posted with the front wing was just using it for track use. It's Chris Rado's and he set the record at some race.

5. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

That green civic is horrible! The scion is def not rice...

6. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

the Z up top is borderline rice with those "vents". i wouldn't call the scion rice but the accord and the neon yes.

7. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

that is an actual race car.. the front spoiler is for the corners so he doesnt get over streer...

8. goof

goof Well-Known Member

+1 that scion is sick, they used to have spoilers like that back in the day. and yea he did set a track record with that car that day, shit is note

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol I know that TC is no joke. I wasn't saying it was rice, just kinda funny looking. But the funniest looking cars usually are the fastest because of all the aerodynamics stuff. I wonder how much a front spoiler would help for a drag race. Would it just be more weight you have to push or would it give you enough traction to get you faster times?

10. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

this guy turned his Malaysian car in a lancer
    [​IMG]

11. enkrypter_DJ

front spoiler would be useless in a drag race,in fact most rear spoilers are useless in a drag race. Spoilers allow downforce at high speed and in a drag race you will be done before the spoiler can be effective. And downforce is mostly for taking corners at high speed.

12. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah that's true.. you only need traction at the start really and theres no wind moving across the spoiler at the start. Duh. I haven't been thinking straight for the past few days. Too much school shit lol.

13. JDMhammer

Ok yea I am a little behind with these... Jake is gunna try and demote me lol...

These are from Jake:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is mine i saw today:
    [​IMG]

14. himgotscarf

himgotscarf Well-Known Member

wow, the saturn and the "neon" take the cake so far, that saturn is sick though!! I saw it and was immediately jealous

15. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Lolz. Lovin the chrome hubcaps on that Saturn. Those must add at least 50 horse. EACH! I'm gonna have to contact him and see where he got em!!

16. JDMhammer

I just noticed the pizza delivery sign on the saturn lol

17. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

^He delivers his pizza "Super" fast, hence the decals. lol.

18. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha that Saturn is just rediculous. Guy tried wayyyy too hard or something. Love the Civic though. We've got one that comes to our local car meets that's green with a black body kit and white wheels. Civic's are so funny :)

19. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Hahahaha...I just have to post this one....
    [​IMG]

20. enkrypter_DJ

i hope she doesnt drive her kids to school in that tihng