Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. himgotscarf

himgotscarf Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

two more that i found looking through my old pictures.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Look at this big ricer I saw yesterday... I mean really... this thing was so slow... :lol:

[​IMG]

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol RICE!!

My friend actually got to ride in one of those things because his car broke down and an R8 just happened to see him and gave him a lift. Lucky bastard... There's 1 or 2 R8's around here, a Gallardo, some other Ferrari, and at least one GT-R. And this is in Ohio.. that's pretty rare I think lol.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

We've got quite a few GT-R's down here actually. I've seen about 10 different ones in 3 neighboring cities. And, once you get closer to the nice neighborhoods with all the Saints players is when you start to see all the Ferraris and Bentleys and Lambos. What I'd do to be rich...... Sigh.

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Nice.. all we've got around here is the Bengals. Never see any of their cars though. I'm too far north of Cincinnati.

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

we should print these and fill it out and place it on the ricer's car!!! lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Rice citation....awesome. I should get a different uniform badge and do "rice patrol" on my off days...

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol yeah.

Beav that picture isn't rice.. that's awesome! Lol

9. 1slowlance

And, it would be better if you didn't just google search "ricer" to post pictures on here. And, I've seen the rice citation before on another forum.

10. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

ok ladies and gents, i challenge you to out do me on this one. here is a car that i parked beside today at the mall (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada). one or two of the interior shots may be hard to see but i'll just tell you what they are of. one of them is a dash shot and the guy has more guages (of the same things) than a NASA shuttle craft. the car is also sporting a fake nitrous switch, and to top it off, a baby seat in the back. this thing is geared to get you and your white trash family there faster. see if you can spot all the shit that is wrong with this car; i bet you miss at least one. all that is left to say is... you're welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol watch that guy actually have nitrous and his car is actually fast.

12. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

13. 1slowlance

That's a lot of gauges. Does it have a Chrysler steering wheel? Only reason I point this out, is because didn't Chrysler make the Neon before Dodge? And, that's a really big wing.....

14. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Downforce brah!

15. 1slowlance

DOWNFORCE!!!!!!! LOL. ON FWD CARS FTW!!!!!!! Lol.

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol FWD cars can have spoilers.
    [​IMG]
    Their just in the front :)
    The back one is because he's so fast that the back end gets a little frisky sometimes.

17. LuvMyLancer

That's weird....

18. 1slowlance

Makes sense, but on a Neon........ Just lol.

19. LuvMyLancer

So apparently this guy figured instead of buying a Lancer he'd just turn his Scion TC into one ???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

i think the scion is pretty sick lol