Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

And the worst part about that mustang... V6.

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Just stole this off my friends facebook. Another ricestang. And the funny part is the guy who took the picture is driving his Cobra. That guys gotta feel like crap.
    [​IMG]
    Found a few more pictures off another friends facebook. All in my area though lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Man.. Mitsu's not doin so hot around here..

3. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

wow...I really wonder what people are thinking when they get these parts and why the hell their friends didn't kick their ass for doing something stupid like that...LOL What is this world coming to

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

i really dont know bro ...

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Their probably thinking...

"Well I can buy a full body kit for $100.. a faux carbon hood for $50... exhaust tip for $25 from autozone.."

etc.

6. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

do it right or just don't do it at all.

7. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

the funny thing is that people work so hard to earn enough money to pay for things that only make them look like a bigger retard. i can't believe what some of these people do to their cars; there is a 1989 honda accord somewhere around my end of the city that is painted yellow and green, has gold wheels and a dual rice fin... and the kicker... no shitting you... a curtain in the back window. i saw it again last week but was too busy to follow the guy. i'll be sure to post a picture of it when i get the chance.

8. mitchGTS

mitchGTS Well-Known Member

9. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

ha....super bad ass....i'd like to see what 19 year old vin diesel fan that belongs to...

10. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

We've got a cavalier like that down here. Same color and wing and everything.

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol my friends got a Cavalier.. doesn't look like that though thank god.

12. Myth

Myth New Member

Hey, check this out guys :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. CESAR-06

CESAR-06 Member

haha that looks like a gun silencer.. and that white car its something else lol fire decals 25hp hahahahahah

14. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Those flames on the Yota look airbrushed and it was very poorly done. That's like going and getting a bad tattoo.

I guess I can't really talk though... Rice? :p :

[​IMG]

15. 1slowlance

Technically, your car is rice, by my standards. RICE=Racing Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. Lol. But, yours is in good taste I would say. The sad part about that Echo, is that they probably paid for everything thats on it. Do you have any performance done to it?

16. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

lol that sunfire is funny but believe it or not compared to our cars they win stock wise. i raced my gf in her stock 2.4 dual cam convertable sunfire like 1998 and yea it was even until about 60mph then i started to take off but if i was stock sh'ed smash

17. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

+1

18. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

The only performance parts I added was the intake LOL. But only because I really don't have money to put into the car so I just did all the cheap stuff to it to make it a lil snazzy.

If I had money it would've been more performancey. My next car is just gonna come with 300hp haha.

19. 1slowlance

Yeah, I know how that is, Luv. It's ok. At least you have some performance. I don't have that much money either, but I got a cheap exhaust off of ebay, and it surprisingly is still nice. I paid I think like 210 for it, and because my homemade intake broke, I just ordered a k+n sri. So, this is like the first actual name brand part I've gotten, performance-wise. I think I payed 194 shipped for that stupid thing! It better be worth it. K+N is very good though, so I think it's worth it. And, I really didn't want to put a stock intake back on.

20. himgotscarf

himgotscarf Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

this guy used to come in to where i used to work. what you can't see is the non matching euro heads and tails. A beautiful thing really...